Reviews for Alice in Underland: The Letters
autumnb chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
I had read these letters before reading Alice in Wonderland: The Return. I love how you are writing this format and how revealing Alice is becoming. After reading The Return I came back and read these letters over again. It was quite interesting to pick up on the little hints here and there that correlate between the two stories. You are a very gifted and talented writer and I thoroughly enjoy reading both of these stories. I know it has been quite a while since you updated The Letters, but I hold hope you will come back to them again as I would love to see how they carry out.
Lupi-wolf chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
This is plain amazing the detail in this. Please keep it up! I take there is a reason hatter is not saying much on Underland?
purplegirl97 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
It has been 1 year 5 months since your last update. Have you written another chapter to "Letters" yet?
the lady L chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
i look forward to the next chapter. Or should i say the next set of letters.
Ewbie Moons chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
I don't think this is finished yet, so update please, but now I'm going to check out Book 2.
Ewbie Moons chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
I loved the forfeits, and the pirate kidnapping was so exciting! I can't wait to see the Depp cameo in the next chapter. :)
Ewbie Moons chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Sigh, another amazing chapter... And I love your character insight and how you explained those things (one of my favorite kinds of authors is the kind that really knews what they're doing and/or provides extra research and info to better the fic experience).
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
I'll review odds... I love this story! My two favorite parts were Tarrant's answer to Question 3 on Dec 5th and Dec 6th, with the hookah and whatnot. It made me laugh.
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Too lazy to log in, sorry for neglecting the review button til now. This story/collection of letters is so awesome! I love it! Also, the first letter was set on November 8th, my birthday. :3
Iamthatawesome chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Pls pls pls pals pls pls pls pls pls pls update! This is an amazing story!
Lilacat chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
I have only recently discovered fanfiction, and just today found my way to your stories. I found The Return first, but saw the mention of this piece and read what you have first. I must say that I find it to be truly quality work. I was immediately caught up in the story and I am very much looking forward to reading more. The sweet and powerful romance between Alice and Tarrent has been beautifully portrayed in the letters they pen to one another. I am now going on to your second (first written) AIW story, but I am looking forward to the the next set of letters with great eagerness.

Thank you so much for the gift of your time and talant.

Lilacat
Serolina chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
I stumbled upon your story not too long ago and fell in love with it. I admit, I am anxious to find out what happens next! As for your query, I think an interlude from Alice's point of view would be wonderful! I found myself wondering what are all the little things from Alice's' adventures that don't get included in her letters? After all, she cannot write out every little detail of what has happened and I would love to be able to follow her in her adventures! I do not think that it would take away from the story at all to do so; only add to it! I think it would be fascinating to see things from her point of view! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Avi chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Go for what you feel is right. Your writing is illuminating either way. I think I would personally enjoy the interludes, though.

The best of luck and writing to you.
ladyL chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
humm very good question. as a reader i have enjoyed how you have had formed to this point; but i also long to know of the advencherst alice and absolem have. Absolem and Alice are very close as friends. Yet even in the return you don't really get to see much in the way that that bond solitifed. I have love these stories geartly. And only have faith that the path you choos to fallow will be geart. my vote personaly is for a health mix of both styals. but as this is your peace of art only you truely know the best way to finish it. i look forward to the next update when ever it comes :) i shall indever to be patient.
Baylee Shadow chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
I actually find it intriguing to read a story like this in a one way letter form. I think if you wanted to put more feeling into Alice you could incorporate the letter into a 'real time' account of what happens to her. You could also do this with Tarrant, maybe a bit more, because you're not getting much of what he's doing in Underland. i understand that he isn't doing much but maybe a chapter or two every now and again about something interesting that happens to Tarrant. i'm sorry that this is a bit long but i hope it sparks off some ideas! Love your writing!

StormFyre