Reviews for Hazardous Flirtation
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
LOL. You totally got me fooled.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
It was getting really confusing. Thank you for putting out that A/N
I am so surprised Sasuke would name his first born son Kakashi rather than Itachi. I mean Sasuke IS a Kakashi gone wrong and he was his teacher but I just think he would have honored his brother by naming his first born Itachi. And for a minute I thought there Kakashi was Naruto's because he was so much closer to Kakashi. But okay well, good for them to have three kids and what creative names.

Naruto and Hinata's kids' names are something what Naruto would SO totally do!

I wish you had mentioned team Ten and Kiba and Shino too but then it would have gotten rather long.
It was good to read nonetheless
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
The first part of it was FAAAR too scary ... *shudders* ... It's a good thing you put up that A/N at the start or I would never have come to appreciate such a cute little story. I love the dialogue between Neji and Sasuke!
literallyshutup chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh, god. When I thought it was Neji and Sakura I was SO pissed then the techniques confused the hell out of me.. then it all made sense. It WAS worth reading the whole thing. It was adorable!
Lioness Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Hehehe, you honestly tricked me into thinking digustedly in horror that it was a Sakura/Neji. I was sooooo relieved though, when I realised it wasnt!
Wroathe chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You totally fooled me! XD That was not nice of you. I was expecting a nice Nejiten, and here I come across someone who has super strength fighting "Neji." I was about to go off on you :p However, I'm glad that it turned out to be Nejiten in the end. Still, I can't believe you did something like that!

It was a worthy trick, my friend, worthy trick. I didn't catch on until the part about "ebony hair." It was then that realization came, and I nearly laughed out loud. Anyway, this fic was absolutely amazing. I usually don't like next-generation-fics, but I'm glad to say that this is the exception.

Your writing is beautiful, and I love the way in which you go about demonstrating their personalities. I feel that everyone was precisely in character... with the exception of Lee. For some reason, I simply don't see him cursing. Other than that little detail, however, this was amazing.

I think I'm your biggest fan! XD
Gralete chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
at first i thought neji was cheating on tenten with sakura and i was like HELL NO! haha cute fic, i really loved it!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is adorable. Admittedly, seeing Sasuke like this is unnerving, yet very heartwarming, but a lighter fic is refreshing for once. Thanks.
MidnightCreativity chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Intresting story :)
cuppycakes chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
wow you actually scared me there i really thot it was gonna be nejisaku i dont mind other pairings but that just pisses me of you know so it was great when i reached the ending

i have to read your chaptered fic now i like your children and this was awesome to read great job and you should update its fun reading about all the kids and their lives
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Haha well I definitely love this one. And yes you led me on to believing it was a NejixSaku fic for a paragraph before I scrolled down to see hints of Sasuke and I saw your note and gosh "THANK GOD." xD I'm sort of rambling now so I'll shut up and say GREAT JOB AND GOOD LUCK. Very well written and creative oneshot.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
CookyeLord chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Really good! u really got me tricked there! i was lyk'omfg!' and at the end i waz lyk 'i feel lyk a stupid mofoing idiot' anyways the point iz it waz goooood!
Beeeee chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I strongly agree with the ridiculousness of NejiSaku :D
sakura0617 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
nice! you had me going for a second there, sneaky sneaky. Definetely faving.
ninjapirate chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
so cute! i loved it. i kinda knew u wouldn't jump ship to that dirty dirty other.

lol, nejisasu ego clash is epic! haha

you should write one on kakashi and temari!