Reviews for Soul of a Monster, Heart of a Machine
black dragon chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
i have seen it a whole bunch of times in fact i drew Kiryu and would not mind you continuing with this
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I see where it is going: MechaGodzilla vs Evangelion :) Cool!
Nightshade1712 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
UPDATE!
AbZHz101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
So Kiryu is going to become an Eva! Or is SEELE going to use it him as an Eva Counter- like the PM Eva units.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
The angels wont know what hit them.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Okay how come you haven't updated this yet, you said you had like 5 other stories to complete but this one was the only story that has been updated.
marc chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
great story so far, I like this idea of making Mechagodzila in the Evangelion world. Please update soon, its been months.
vizard hollow chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
can you update this and will godzilla be back to fight mechagodzilla soon?.
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Good sir, I like the concept. More material is needed, however, for a more in-depth analysis. Your writing style seems different, but I don't know exactly why. I am intrigued. Keep up the good work.
god of all chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Great start. Looking forward to more.
Brax The Great chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Greetings Flying Tomato! I haven't read an NGE/Godzilla cross in quite a long while! Thanks! One question though: Is the skeleton intact, or is it just most of it, like the spine and rib cage and skull?
TURP chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
the bones will be used to create mechagodzilla alias kiryu. yes i have the film in fact most of them. frankly i'm writing my own godzilla: the series crossover but with elvin lied instead. am i insane for doing so?
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This looks like it could be good so please continue soon please.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
CCCOOOOOOLLLLL! Can't wait for more!