Reviews for Giving In
Caterinasama chapter 8 . 5/27
I really love this story! It is exactly what is missing from the anime.
Caterina-sama chapter 8 . 5/23
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! it ended toooo well, I simply love it. I am going to read it one more time. wow. As Misaki around Usui, I can't find my words to express what I feel. You should write more of this !
Caterina-sama chapter 1 . 5/22
I had work to do. I HAD. Now I have to finish reading this awesome fanfiction.
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 2/21
This has been the best lemon-less story i have read about MS! Great story.
animelouver chapter 8 . 2/16
WHAT I WAS EXPECTING A LEMON! dammit... well it was an amazingly cute story so it was worth it. Again, this story was really amazing and I can see all the care you put into your writing, with only minor mistakes. Thank you for the story! ~(.~)
animelouver chapter 7 . 2/16
I love this so much XD
animelouver chapter 1 . 2/15
This is amazing too 0.0 wow you a really good writer. I'm noticing a lot more mistakes than you newer stories, but there is still the same amount of work put into it. You really work hard on each chapter so thank you
P chapter 1 . 1/13
It's so beautiful!
kori kaoru himura chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Very cute story!
Krystal Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Awwww, that's so cute and adorableGushing*
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
oh my god! this is so cute! i just loved the way there was so much development in just 8 chapters! you are fantastic!1
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
I love it...:)
ecwecwecw1 chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
I liked this story. I felt that it captured Usui's possessive and perverseness in the charming and endearing way they were in the manga and anime. I also feel you capture Misuki's anger without her coming across as a Tsundere. I really liked this story and I am looking forward to seeing more.
leerin chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
ARVENDELL , I HAVE BECOME A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG FAN OF YOU AS I AM ALWAYS FASCINATED BY THE STORIES YOU WRITE REGARDING MIASKI AND USUI. YOU ARE SUUUUPERB...

YOUR FAN BUT A EVEN GREATER FAN OF MISAKI AND USUI COUPLE.
Twilight34 chapter 8 . 10/3/2014