Reviews for A Taste of Home
Amanda A Fox chapter 1 . 8/19
Very beautiful, soft and sweet... Thanks for this. (I love when Allen fell and grabbed Kanda xD like in the ark!)
A.
Shadowkan Shai chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I really like this story, the bond of friendship between those four, I miss the 'old' DGM, when they were together without all the Noah-thing. T.T

Thank you for the story, keep up the good work

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french
Ku chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Love this. This was perfect.
ofnisaofunsdf chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hurray for falling off cliffs!
Nherizu chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I've ranted and babbled about this fic via YM soooo I don't know what to say anymore here, still here I am as promissed, writing a review for you xD

Annnnd yeah, it's a heart-warming story :D

Annnnnnnnnnnnd me likes some parts (which I've copy-pasted via YM). So... my point is only one though. WRITE OT4 AGAIN? #shot
azab chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i loved it a lot
stxrseekers chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this sooner!

Anyways, this is an amazing story with a really good plot. It's well written, and I love the style.

"And maybe he is. After all, he doesn't hate this as much as he thought he would—as much as he wants to hate it. Even though the four of them are dirty with mud and reek of blood, even though the wind is chilling and the ground is hard – just sitting here with his comrades—fellow fighters, companions,friends—and hear them laugh like the teenagers they should have been, it makes him content and maybe, just maybe, a little warm inside."

That particular part almost made me shed a few tears - especially the 'the teenagers they should have been.' All in all, a really well written story, and thank you for writing this gem!
K chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow. I love this. It's pretty amazing. It's really shows their bond with each other as friends (I'm always looking for good friendship fics). This is definitely one of my favourite DGM stories :)
annalese uchiha chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i like it. i'm actually obssesed with kanda and i made my anime character, a.k.a. annalese uchiha, his girlfriend to wife and anything in between, so i like seeing him (or rather reading about him) like this. it makes me warm inside. so, good work and keep up the good job.
SerenePhenix chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
A nice story! I must admit, at some parts it was little OOC but still you got around with the fic pretty well. I even found it was rather little OOC-nes in this, except for the part where Kanda openly talked about his birthday being counted maybe from the day of his creation or the one he woke up.

Of course it doesn't fit with the sctual storyline but that's not a problem to me.

I'm looking forward to read your other works!
Xiao Yue Er chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great job! totally love how u brought out the nice n natural feeling between friends...

towards the end i was thinking "yeah.. this is how it feels like" n somehow feels very contented with it
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
; I completely forgot about Kanda's birthday.

XD That falling off the cliff scene's funny.

A cute little ficlet. And Kanda was totally losing XD
Blood-red Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I loved the story
jackie78 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
gosh, this is such a sweet little fic. I always love reading from Kanda's perspective. :D

I'll share my favorite part here, because I don't have enough time to talk about how much I love this. (studying for exams, bah.)

[Lenalee honestly doesn't know what to say to that, while Walker… Walker's tone is like someone who knows exactly how it feels.

Like Kanda.]

The tiny connection you had them all share there was impressively in character, well done.
Antoinette Sky chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I like cool Kanda softening up quite a bit. But you wrote 'Walker' instead of Allen, why?