Reviews for Bella & Z Out take to Shellans Revenge
Melissa chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
What happened to Shellans Revenge? :(
ivyprincess chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ok, that's it... I friken' love you.
StealthLiberal chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Total tough guys being melted by their kids is just so... fulfilling. I'm a tough girl (former military) and have a voice that I use for my two kids and yeah... I get looks sometimes. But what can I say.. parental love... it's a humbling force.

I've always wondered what Z would do if someone or something tried to hurt his daughter. Light the damn world on fire is my guess.
moonapple chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Nice, are you gonna update on them getting back together plz do your story shellan revenge is awesome. Update update plz! Sorry if I spoiled anything for anyone
lives breathes loves BDB chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
hey umm yeah you have a real talent for giving us slices of life after the books... but i would be forever be grateful if you get zsadist and bella back together and in a totally awesome way. annddd just because i love a happy endings it would be great if they didnt die.. i mean idk its your stories but you u r doing great with writing so far and i would hate to have it end badly. sorry im just a sissy that way haha:))
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
too cute. i really like it when z and bella are getting along. i wish this would work out for them in your other fic SR.

oh and i forgot to mention in chapter reviews of SR, that i really appreciate the aussis slang. i actually miss it, how funny is that.

thanks for sharing this little snippet. great job.
Xoti chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
awww so sweet!
zsadist'sgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I loved this when you first sent it to me to read, and I love it just as much reading it the second time around haha.

Yes miss you are getting very slack at updating my favorite story, but that new chapter was amazing, the stipper bit had me in stitches.

Can't wait for the next update.

meg x
maelynmine chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I just loved it. You're talent never disappoints. Thanks for the fix. Hope your block ends soon. I can relate I'm going through that myself right now.
Litany Gone chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I'm sorry about your WP if I can help in any way ask