Reviews for Prerequisites of Her Ideal Man
guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I really loved this, it was very in character and it felt like something that could really happen between luffy and nami. Great story!
Butterfree chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
That was an amazing ending! And I'm not sure what, but something about their conversation really set this story apart from other Luffy/Nami fanfictions. You really captured both of their ideals with their dreams really well.

Thanks for the read! CupidKirby
fandelyraandlance chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
great story!
Goku's Daughter chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Super cute! And funny! Thank you for writing!
asumi-chan chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
This story was good.

And written very well.

Thank you for the story.
Kira's sister chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Oh, I love your writing style! It's so lovely! :)
melodisz chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
This story was really nice!

I especially loved their conversation about marriage, so good & very cute.
HoukiBoshi23 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
One word:

Gorgeous!

Another three word:

Very well written.

Last words:

Thank you for writing this! D
Polar chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Very good story and you portied the characters brilliantly and I felt they were really in character.

As for the fight seen, very creative. I was really impressed at how you described the fighting and the senery while adding your own reasonable (in a one piece way) attacks to the straw hats. Not to mention the pirates they thought were bizare enough to be in the actuall manga.

Have confidence, but not overconfidence, in your skills and thanks for the story.
foxchicka19 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I really liked that! It was cute, and I loved the ending!You were commenting on how I kept the crew in character, but you did a really good job too! :D

Keep it up!
Starsdoom chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Soooooooo cuuuuute! Ugh i sound retarded :3 Luffy and Nami forever!
Lord Dico chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
definitely works out well!
becket chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
very good ending :D
Yasaonna-Chan chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Aw another adventure~ marriage~ so cute xD It would be so funny to know what Hancock thinks about this
Starsdoom chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
AWww that is so cute XD hope you upload soon

good luck!