Reviews for Sepultus
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I LOVE this. Really. That's all I can say. Even though I'm not familiar with the game, this did it for me.

Bravo.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Though, I was a bit confused with the days, but every word screams hopelessness, which is good.
milkmoth chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
*drools*

I love what you've done here to establish Jill's feelings of helplessness. This is one fic where she felt both worn-down and *right* at the same time. I read this twice, and I'm not sure if it was your intention but I really like the idea that she's trapped in this room/trapped in her own mind/trapped in time, without control over any of it.

I checked your profile, and YES, you're one of The Serpent's writers! You guys write Jill/Wesker perfectly. Maybe because you tend to go for subtle over obvious, and in this case, her confusing Wesker with Chris (and possibly even hallucinating beyond that) just added to the disturbing-ness and that feeling of helplessness.
Crow Lady PG67AW chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
woah..this is awesome!The way of descripting her destroyed soul in that hell,and how the hope vanished,plus the hints of CxJ JxW!Great work!
Patricia Loupee chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Dear God, this story is simply... Epic.

It's hard for me to find a way to explain those untold moments about her, but you did something I really would like to - her mind almost close to insanity, but still with a bit of hope.

It scared me and angsted me just like I was Jill herself... xD

Completely added to favourites. Thanks for writing this.
Ameera-PG67AW chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was really great! I've been going through page after page of fan fiction and there are some seriously terrible ones. I had almost given up. Please keep writing. I was sad that it was so short, but the length fits the mood very well.
Ariasofelegance chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh wow, that was a dark one. o.e

It's enjoyable to see people depicting Jill's fragile state while in Wesker's captivity. It's a shame we're never going to know, but exciting all the same to see different takes on it.

And I've got to admit, I really really like your take on it! :D

Neat concept, it's almost like a diary with pages torn and scattered, only to be picked up in disarray.

Fantastic job on this one! I'm probably a little late giving you luck on your exam... ._.'

~KT -
Dark-Knight27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I really like this one-shot!

It was so well written and at the same time heartbreaking for Jill, you went into great detail in what she was going through. If I were her I'd be going out of my mind as well.

Sorry I haven't had the chance to look at your stories sooner, will definitely be back for more as your a very good writer!

Again brilliant work!
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Holy moly that was incredible! Wow I am thoroughly blown away, but what else to expect from your brilliant work? I am utterly speechless that I really don't know what to say...poor Jill...I'm kinda depressed now...ahhhhh pooie! Fantastic story! :)
donatien1740 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
First: Good Luck on your exam! *fingerscrossed*

And now for a review XD

That was amazing. Poor Jill! Her story is the only interesting about RE5, the pain she must have felt and the horror that she had to do things she normally wouldn't do. That's so tragic!

You captured her loss so well and made her loosing her mind so realistic.
Claire Redfield chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
coming back and theres a new story! dark, dark, i like it lots. jill lost her mind XD
Gramm485 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Interesting way of writing this, not necessarily in any kind of order. Kind of crazy sounding, which is exactly what you were going for! This gives me the sense that this sort of a scrap of some kind of journal in Jill's head.

Good job! A nice, quick read!
cjjs chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Whoah! Heavy!

Yup this is what fanfic is all about, great work!
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
...o_o Holy Moses.

That was dark. Very, very dark.
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh goodness, poor Jill. My heart just absolutely breaks for her. It's amazing how her mind changes from it being Chris to Wesker and how their roles have switched. I can't imagine what she went through, but this certainly does reveal just that very thing.

Thanks again for sharing! Keep up the awesome work! XD