Reviews for Strange Powers
Labyrinth Runner 666 chapter 1 . 4/17
Very rarely can a story make me grin the entire way through. If this first chapter is anything to go on, we're looking at one of the few exceptions. Thank you for writing so well. (I also really like the OH CRAP moments, you pull them off well)
usukonly chapter 1 . 3/16
写得很不错:-)我决定仔细地再看一遍,以便更好地翻译。这篇文章的译文已经受到了极大的欢迎!当然这都是作者的功劳:-)
啊,我知道你看不懂:-) 要是让你看得懂我就不好意思写出来了!!

I found that this story lacks some Chinese reviews, then I decide it's my duty to make one :-)
ZJ chapter 6 . 2/25
棒棒棒!
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 6 . 1/8
This was adorable. Thank you for writing this! 333333333333
CrowleyLovesUSUK chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
I saw a blurb of this story posted on Tumblr a few weeks ago (America telling Canada to not use the "u" when speaking to him-made me laugh so hard I almost cried) so I went to read it and I had forgot how much I love fan fiction because it has been a few years since I had read much...I am now in a happy bundle of fan fiction joy because this story was so freaking funny and entertaining and-squee-had my OTP in it that I got sucked back into the fan fiction life. So thank you. Love love love this story.
R chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I LOVED IT
Seductriss chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I love the story and I love the ending, made me laugh! You did an amazing job! No one could do it better then you have with the detail!
gemmawolf chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
AAaaaaaaaaaah! The ending! Pfft! :3c Perfect. x
kaseys328 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Oh my god
O h my god
"And then it couldn't not be that way"
O od
I think this has become my new favorite fanfic
Mady chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
This fan fiction has made me the happiest woman in the world. You don't even KNOW. I never usually write compliments on fan fictions but Jesus Christ, this is so beautiful. Everything I wanted to happen, just happened. Please remember how wonderful you are. Thank you for this contribution to the universe.
phases.equal.fanfics chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
#burst out (soundless/quiet) laughs

OH MY GOD ! ! !

XDDDD

LOL

The Whole parts of this fic is Beyond what i imagine!

LOL

THE ENDING ! ! ! OH. MY. GOD ! ! !

#breathes tried to stop laughing and grinning

At the sudden kiss part i was like "Wa-what the-?!" But enjoyed every part! ;9

Totally Beyond Awesome !
FabulousIzaya chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Oh my gosh that last part had me pissing myself laughing!
Calexy chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Oh. My goodness.
This was AMAZING.
It was constantly like, full of tension, and random plot twists, and just hilarious little parts, I never got bored reading it! I enjoyed reading it so much. Thank you so writing it!