Reviews for Faces
ChaosKittyKat chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
All I can say is WOW! This was so amazing, I ate up every word and the ending *sniff*

Poor Rami... But still this story is a genuinely great piece of fanfiction, I loved it! :D XD :D
ChaosKittyKat chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
That was amazing! I never thought it could of been Barthandelus/Dysley!

Seriously, your writing never ceases to awe me. :D I can't wait to see what happens next to Rami & co.

Great chapter! :D
chrispylid chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
as story's go, this one seem's to have taken alota flack. some peep's need to learn not to read thing's they don't like/understand.

personaly I quite like this story, it's a wierd plot, but a good one.

glad to see someone ignore idiot's, looking farward to the next cupple chapters :D
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Who the hell writes such shitty fics? All of the characters are totally out of character and make no fucking sense.

Delete this shit please. Your sue is annoying as hell.
Lady Midday chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Wow, impostor alert big time! This is a pretty interesting idea, and I wonder where you're gonna take it.

By the way Anon

"Far, far away, in a field just outside of New Bodhum, a blonde, long haired man with blue eyes, black gloves, a black bandanna, and a white trench coat woke up, head pounding. His memory wasn't clear, but he felt like he'd been knocked out. Judging by the position of the Sun, it looked like he'd been out there all night."

It's pretty obvious there's something totally different going on here than just Snow cheating on his wife, and being a liar. I recommend you learn how to read before you "flame".

Anyway, nice to see another story of you BiJane,

Lady Midday
ChaosKittyKat chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
This is an amazing chapter and I can't wait to find out what's going on! I'm really intrigued to find out the truth now! :D :D Great work!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
What are you thinking? Lightning is reduced to a one dimensional character. Snow turns into a complete liar. What are you thinking?

Please get rid of this sue, for Christ's sake. We would all sincerely appreciate it.
ChaosKittyKat chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really liked this a lot! :D And I feel sorry for poor Rami and Serah... Bad Snow! XD :)
BlazeFireSaber chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
this made me LOL. i feel for rami, snow using her like that. this is guite good for a one-shot!