Reviews for My Stolen Child
Update soon
crazygurlwithfandomobsessions chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
Please write more!
Umm chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
It's 2015, are you ever going to continue your story?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
ahh it was so hilarious '' pleasseeeeee continue!
godess bubbles chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Well Kaden is Gray so I don't know what house maybe the Snakes, but then again It'll be funny if he's a Lion...Update soon!
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
So if Severus and Lucius were best friends - does that mean he might be the boys godfather or somethng? More important I'd imagine pureblood's having some kind of law against someone stealing/kidnapping a heir or something? Because it would be nice if something very bad or revealing the truth about Dumbledore to wizarding world, inregards to his actions? I'd love to imagine just how Lucius and Cissy would react and feel if they learnt/or were told about how Draco was found by his twin brother Kaden?
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
If Sirius wasn't truly his godfather since Harry wasn't actually truly Harry Potter - then who did Lucius and Narcisssa make Draco and Kaden(?) godfather and godmother if they both have one? Just why would Dumbledore make sure that Harry was blood adopted by the Potters - and how did he do it? Can't truly imagine that Lily would ooperate willingly unless she was either oblivated or memory charmed in someway? But just why would Dumbledore, I mean exactly what would he have to gain by making Harry blood adopted by the Potters and make him the boy-who-lived, fame as his trusted mentor, Potter/Black wealth or something else? As Harry/Kaden isn't a Potter - but what happens to the Potter and Black wealth if he supposedly dies so that Kaden Malfoy can reappear? What about their parents - I mean with them both in prison then who are the boy's guardian?

I love this story and really wish it was either continued or perhaps adopted because I'd love to read about what might happen to all those that had used, manipulated Kaden's life whilst he was "Harry Potter"?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Can't help but wonder just how magic would reaact to James's actions inregards to the vaults in Gringotts - I mean would those now that one twin was gone/dead or would it still register him as alive or something? And would the Potter family vaults list this new child as the heir despite him not being born as one or even blood adopted by them? Perhaps Lily should also put a letter in her own vault explaining about the change of apearance of the child known as "Harry Potter" as the child that James Potter kidnapped and that she had no involvement other than perhaps remaining silent (she obviously didn't approve of what he did either!). Would how the Gringotts Goblins, the Ministry would actually treat James Potter legally if they knew/or found out that he kidnapped a baby to replace his son and heir who died?
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Love the story! Can't wait for the update
Lillytha chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
Have you discontinued this story?
Nilyenea chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Okay I am so disappoinated that this story has not be updated in forever. Have you just switched over to Sherlock completely? I love where this story was headed and niw just nothing...
NekoAngel13 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Really like the story. In case you didn't know, in canon Lucius is sent to azkaban after the department of mysteries fiasco but Narcissa isn't as she isn't there. Just thought I'd mention it as someone would've had to look after Draco during the summer.
I like the plot and hope you'll come back to it soon :)
Saturnblue chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
I have to ask if Dumbledore is the one who did the spell on adopted Malfoy heir then did Dumbledore know the current Malfoy heir that shown up is the same one that pretend to die as Harry Potter? Or did he not know that Harry knew about his true inheritance? I wonder what will Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy will said once they got out of the jail and will Voldemort still be insane as ever like in canon or will he be sane and approachable?

It's rather confusing as to whether or not Dumbledore know the current Harry Potter who pretend to die is the same one that is showing up as Kade Malfoy now.
CEE chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Please, please PLEASE continue this fic. It is an amazing concept and it would be brilliant to see how it ends.
PS. Slytherin
sodalover123 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Pls update this story! I love this story!