Reviews for Little Things
Q-A the Authoress chapter 145 . 10/3
- How nostalgic, at least I feel like it is.

Many Voices In My Head chapter 145 . 10/3
This is a wonderful birthday present. Thank you. Though, it is sad to think of Al dying first, but I guess that is the point of this one.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 143 . 8/9
No one said raising kids would be easy.

MapleHere chapter 121 . 6/27
"If we lay here/If we just lay here/Would you lie with me and just forget the world?Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol Hopefully I'm not the only one that thought of this song after that last line, lol Really enjoying this collection so far; you're a great writer!
Akame jaeger chapter 122 . 5/14
Really like no.122. Shows how winry and al enjoy Ed's attention. A refreshing change from Ed being the jealous one.
Akame jaeger chapter 68 . 5/13
Really like it all. One of the few fanfics where the characters arent ridiculously OOC.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 142 . 4/3
- Cute.

Rumia35 chapter 142 . 4/3
I don't know what it is, but it's so nice when a guy plays with their other half's hair
The Castle in the Clouds chapter 1 . 2/16
Loved it! I love your entire series! I'm so glad you updated, keep it up!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 139 . 1/18
XD Ed's schemes make less sense after reading/watching them again.

Many Voices In My Head chapter 139 . 1/18
That was beautiful.
Rumia35 chapter 126 . 1/12
Aww this is sweet that Winry would do anything to protect them all. I just think that she should've told the brothers. I mean, yeah it's not really going to effect them in the long run because they won't be alive but it just seems that maybe she should've told them? But I'm glad Sciezca kept her promise. I bet this new published material will cause a storm!
Rumia35 chapter 117 . 1/11
Lmao! Ed and that hideous coat!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
XD Yes, Al needing a drink is totally justified.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Interesting idea. That's a concept I didn't think about before.