Reviews for The Fire Breathes
n3tRN chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Thanks for a great story.
Juliette101 chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
WoW ... that was really beautiful! i loved the in dept explanation of the Tyger poem, giving that i never understood it. anyhow, this fic was really worth the read! well done :D
Midori Yuki chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
I absolutely loved this story! and I'm kind of dissappointed that its over now, but the ending was amazing. You did an awesome job and I'm absolutely favouriting it!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Aww I love it!

I just read all 9 chapters and I couldnt stop reading. I felt so bad for Libson having lost her baby is such a way, happy with Jane and Lisbon got together and bantered, especially in chapter 8 when he could have just told her straightaway that Red John was dead and I'm glad that Red John is dead and the can move on :)

I loved this last chapter too and how everyone's family had come, how Van Pelt and Rigsby will have lots of babies and Jane and Lisbon will get married.

An amazong job

Deanie
Chiisana Minako chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Oh.. my.. I just.. it was just... wow.

Words rarely elude me when it comes to commenting, reviewing fics. I was looking to read some romance, and I gotta admit I wasn't so keen on it being case-based at first, but their confessions to each other, especially Lisbon's about her baby boy had me with a lump in the throat, and despite I suck remembering names, I did remember I had seen your nickname before and liked the story I read, so I kept going with more and more enthusiasm.

The tension between them was so well described, I felt like I stopped breathing for a few paragraphs back there, especially when Lisbon said she'd might be ready to die to fulfill her promise (of getting the death penalty for Red John). The images it evoked through words were so, so beautiful.

I don't have many stories under favorites, but this one just *HAD* to be there. I had been fighting a lump in my throat for half the last chapter, but in the end, it DID make me cry. Lisbon finally saying she loved him made me cry even more, it was just so beautiful. (I think I can count with one hand fics that have made me cry, especially since it's out of emotion and not sadness.)

I *will* be adding you in Livejournal, I'm chizuru_chibi so you don't get spooked :P

This was so, so inspiring. It makes me wanna draw (although I'm highly scared I'll butcher a scene) and write, although I'd feel kind of intimidated, I gotta admit.

I would have liked to review every chapter individually, but I just had to keep going, things were too thrilling to make myself stop reading.

Wonderful, amazing story.

*Smiles*
dammitspawk chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
That story was amazing! Holy crap I couldn't imagine the research that must have gone into it. It couldn't have ended better either. Over all a REALLY great fic, worth a second read.

lilaclila
Elle chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
I love this story- it's so well written and I love the plot

I also loved the way you wrapped it up- I think that the last chapter was definately my favourite

It's an amazing story and you're an amazing writer

Elle
ddenouementt chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
I loved your story!

look, i am from brazil, and i would like to translate your fanfic. Can I?

Thanks, Patty
buttersideupper chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
Wow. Usually, I end up getting bored with long fics that I have to read from the beginning.

I could NOT stop reading this!

Oh, and the ending...it was fantastic! I just want to burst into tears. If I weren't so overjoyed and sleep-deprived, I might.
Jisbon4ever chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Awesome ending! I really enjoyed reading the story and I hope to read something else from you soon.

If only we knew what's going to happen to them in the show. I guess this makes it more interesting thought. I hope it goes this way. Love the whole family bonding with each-other. Love it all!
Frogster chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
That was great! Love how you wrapped it up perfectly.

Red John's identity and what had made him lose his humanity was ironic, considering Jane's case. But I'm sure you did that on purpose. I think that until we finally learn who RJ really is and his full motives for everything, it will be interesting to read all the plot theories revolving around him.

Love the bit about the awards ceremony, especially the part with Lisbon's brothers. I could just see the smile on her face. And loved the gathering afterwards, where everyone mingled.

And loved your little peek into the future, and how you set that up. I would like to know what Lisbon and Jane's kids names are, though, and Rigsby and Grace's little girls too. If you even named them.

Fantastic job! I loved this story and I'm sad to see it go. Write more soon!
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Oh my goodness, I actually almost cried with that last paragraph. it was so... I don't know how to put it. I must say though that I am incredibly sad this fanfiction is done. I really enjoyed every minute I read and can't imagine a better way for the saga of Red John, or perhaps terror, to conclude. I love it and I might even read it all the way through again. You never know. Five stars and two thumbs up and I can't wait to read more from you.

Tabitha
mwalter1 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Nice ending! I really enjoyed reading this.
redneckdetectiv chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Normally I only really like Jane/Lisbon fluff for Mentalist fics, but I love how you did this story. It was serious without being too serious and had a very good plot. I also loved the ending
so-lovely-and-i chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
...

YAY!

(Putting my actual response here would probably violate laws)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »