Reviews for Torn Apart
readlikeabook chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
This is so perfect! There was a point, about halfway through I thought I might have to kill you but, oh! It was so sad, and sweet, and I JUST KNEW little Marius was Marius'!
There was one point I though Marius sr was going to kill little Marius, and you've managed to turn me against any one ever called marcel for life, but thank you so much for writing this!
Readlikeabook
BrandonMichelle chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
I avoided this story of yours for ages because i'm not a fan of changing Victor Hugo's work so drastically, but OH MY GOD! This was beautiful! I've read it three times already start to finish in just two days. :D
ILoveGreenBeatles chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I hate you. (nah, jk). BUT HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL!? Also, please tell me it's Marius' child. PLEASE.
ILoveGreenBeatles chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
WHAT IS LIFE. HER DAD AND MARIUS AND THE "MADAME COSETTE PONTMERCY", I'M SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK BUT I JUST CAN'T.
ILoveGreenBeatles chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ah, this looks goooooooooood.
ILoveGreenBeatles chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I'm crying so hard right now I can't even...
dimkasgirl07 chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
i always love a happy ending and this is one of my favorites... it was amazing! it was sad and i lost hope and everything, but you put it all together happily in the end!
Eponine chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
If they ever get a daughter, they better name her Eponine. After the reason for their love's beginning, if for nothing else.
Feuilly chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Wow. That was awesome. The dual Marius was actually really really funny. You played with the emotions of your characters really well. I also like that you didn't make anyone inhuman and too perfect. Very well done!
enjolrasismyantidrug chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
this whole story was cute from start to finish. I'll read anything u write!
enjolrasismyantidrug chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
AHHH 13 and 14 were AMAZING! I KNEW LITTLE MARIUS WAS BIG MARIUS'S KID! SOOO SOO SO CUTE. I'm so glad cosette told him, and so glad they still love each other.
Enjolrasismyantidrug chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
I've been out of town and haven't caught up on your chapters... but this one is so good! Off to read the rest!
Eponine Thenardier chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
That was absolutely lovely! You've written another absolutely amazing story - I congratulate you. I can say that you are, honestly, one of the best FanFiction writers in the Les Miserables fandom. I'm looking forward to your next story!
Eponine Thenardier chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
AAH! I knew Marius Jr. was Marius Sr.'s son! This was quite possibly my favorite chapter you've written so far...Marius Jr. is absolutely adorable. Off to read the Epilogue...
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 15 . 7/3/2010
(is lazy, so she's not signing in)

Aw...they get their happy ending like they deserve! YAY! but I am so sad that this is over. This will always remain one of my favorite fics!