Reviews for Alternate Total Drama Island: season 1
Snowiyflake chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
This is kinda my review for this chap, and the previous. Awesome! Thanks for letting Sky in, so happy! And, do u hav pairings planned? Cuz I wud really like to know...Cant wait for the next chap!
DaydreamingSlytherin chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
thtat's okay. i totally understand. thanks for letting us know. i hope u have a good summer too
TND chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Great chapter man.
Another Dead Hero chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Well normally i would say a American Idol spoof would be funny, but since this is the first challenge, maybe do the "Masked Killer" challenge one, that was one of the better ones.

Great job on Zakk dude, liked it. Him saying Joslyn was hot was funny, so it could be him being paired with her or Steffiana, interesting.
DaydreamingSlytherin chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
nice chapter. cant wait for the next.

how about a challenge where everyone are put into groups and have to write skits? or maybe make a band?
DaydreamingSlytherin chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter. update soon :)
DaydreamingSlytherin chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
thanks for choosing maria :)

a thunder bird will be hard to find
TND chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Awesome Sean made it in can't wait for the story to start.
Another Dead Hero chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Yeah, Zakk made it in! Here's his reaction.

Zakk- :Plays his guitar, then gets phone call: Hello?

Chris- You made it in TDI!

Zakk- Will there be hot chicks?

Chris- Some.

Zakk- Grand :Hangs up and keeps playing guitar:
RoyalShowstopperXIII chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
thanks for taking in Zane.

**L.A: Zane's house** Zane: Yello, Cash Residence. Chris: *trying to hold back laughter* Congratulations, . You're in TDI. Zane: Thanks man, *realizes he's holding something back* Are you okay? Chris: *bursts out laughing* I can't believe you're afraid of puppets and dolls! Zane: Hey! Unless you've been forced to sleep in your little sister's room with those creepy dolls and you're one to talk. Chris: What are you talking about? Zane: At least my hair's real, not a frickin wig! Chris: How did you find out? Zane: I have my sources. Chris: Touche, fine whatever. You're in TDI...blah, blah, blah. Zane: Thank you
TND chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Audition Tape: Camera turns on it shows Sean entertaining a crowd of people in a comedy club, it shows him playing a guitar in the garage, rapping fastly. then it shows him taking deep breaths saying "give me a minute" then when he's finished breathing heavily he says "Anyway pick me". He then see's a two guys using numchucks on skateboards as they hit each other in the nuts "Seriously guys that's just dumb your nuts will never forgive you"

Name:Sean Fausz

Age:18

Personality:Sean is a funny guy almost everybody likes him. He cares for everybody only when someone does something so stupid he will talk to them and berate how stupid the mistake was. He is really smart but he hides it from friends.

Gender:Male

Hair:He has a beatles type haircut but it is kinda a half fro and has a chin strap beard like chuck norris.

Body shape:He's well obese wieghing in at about 260 pounds and he's about 5'7

Eye color:Dark Brown

Likes:Videogames, humor, alot of food except like seafood, music rock and rap 1988-2006 and guitar.

Dislikes:people making idiots of themselves, jerks and Rap 2007-2010.

Phobias:Aquaphobia fear of water.

Normal:Patriots sweatshirt and sweat pants and black shoes.

Formal:A Tuxedo and dress shoes.

Pajamas:Boxers and 2pac t-shirt.

Swim suit: Green trunks.

Why TDI:To test himself.

Hook Up:Someone who won't mind his wieght.

Other:PLays guitar and raps.
SlientDreams chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Audition Tape:

*Shows a building on fire*

KJ: *runs up to the camera* Hi, I’m KJ and if you don’t accept me, that *points to building* will be your houses

Name: KJ Daniels

Age: 17

Personality: KJ is a pyromaniac, which means he loves to set stuff on fire, so he always has a lighter with him, and if you bother him when he is setting stuff on fire he will get pissed off, otherwise he is a nice guy that loves to have fun, like any other teenage boy he is perverted but he is waiting till he’s married, KJ was also raised on the bad side of town so he learned to shot a gun and protect himself, he is a bit trigger happy, KJ is a real gentleman when you first meet him, but when he warms up to people he acts like himself, KJ loves to skateboard and is pretty good, KJ is almost always smiling because he says it confuses people, loves to play cards…usually cheats

Gender: Male

Looks

Hair: He has spiky Black hair, but his bangs are red

Body shape: He is well built (has a six pack), 5’9

Eye color: he has grey eyes

Likes: Spicy food, skateboarding, fire, guns, music (rock and metal), cards, cheating (only when he does)

Dislikes: Cops, water (to put out fires), firefighters, the law, losing, Cheating (when others cheat), the color pink

Phobias: Anglophobia- Fear of England or English culture, etc.

Clothes (down below)

Normal: blue skinny jeans (wears them two sizes bigger), red boxers, a black Three Days Grace tee-shirt, usually has his Skullcandy headphones (outer ear) around his neck

Formal: Black dress pants, a button up, and black dress shoes

Pajamas: His boxers

Swim suit: Bright orange trunks with a red dragon on the left side

Why TDI: Because it’s a way to get away

Hook Up: Sure, someone who won’t mind him setting stuff on fire

Other: Has a skeleton style lighter
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Audition Tape: We see Derek training by boxing in a punching bag.

Derek: What's up mates? This is the DK man here, here to tell you how I am

Mom: Dinner's ready.

Derek: Sure, mom. Anyway, I should be on ATDI because I'm stronger than most coots, braver, better, and way cooler than anyone I have ever met. So, don't bet on anything different, mate!

Mom: COME ON!

*the camera shuts off*

Name: Derek Charcaine

Age: 18

Personality: Derek is very powerful, and strong-minded. Although, he barely cares for a lot of people, even though he still has friends. He speaks very well, but isn't that flirtatious. He seeks respect from most people, and seems more superior than other people. He can be brave, but, can also be doubtful.

Gender: Male

Looks

Hair: Black short cornrows with small streaks of brown

Body shape: Dark skinned, and kind of strong, but still sorts skinny

Eye color: Hazel

Likes: Doing flips, flexibility, rap/hip-hop, any kind of poultry, crazy art and graffiti, football

Dislikes: Getting ticked off, heavy metal, any type of stupid thing (that he or anyone else does), caterpillars

Phobias: Pirates

Clothes (down below)

Normal: A blue shirt with black diagonal bold lines with baggy jeans, and black sneakers, and has a black hoodie with the hood on his head most of the time

Formal: A regular black tuxedo with a black hat

Pajamas: A white shirt with blue shorts

Swim suit: Red shorts

Why TDI: To get more attention and popularity

Hook Up: If you want to

Other: He is British-Australian
caaza chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
yaaaaaaaaaay u put my sis in thx
Snowiyflake chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Thnx so much for accepting Sky! Cant wait for the story to start! More guys better sign up soon, lol! Thnx again!

~Snowiy