Reviews for Out of this World
juneneopolitansundae chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
LOL!
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
hha good one, the sciuence project grades were indeed left in the dark :) x
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love that you're writing missing scenes from episodes - it's awesome! Keep on writing!
gAnGsTa GaBbY lOvEs JoKeR chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Love it!
S24 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was really funny. Good story. You got Sonny spot on.
Nina chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
sorry update soon was a habit. that was great! :)
Nina chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I liked it very much it was really funny and very realistic for them nice job. update soon
Incendiar Riddle chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
love it!
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hehe, that was funny. :) HELLO? Orangetopia is too a planet! It's right next to Purpleville! What kind of a teacher does Ms. Bitterman think she is? ;)

Great job! :D
Anime -mangalover101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
"Blake and Posh" ? That sounds like "Drake and Josh" Lol XD True, the ending was a bit random..but still a good story! Can you believe they cut Sonny and Chad's tennis date on Falling for the falls part 1? I'm bumming out because I wanted to see Chad get beaten by Zac Efron at tennis! Oh well..
DancingRaindrops chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
You are a hypocrite who has no taste or talent in writing.

XD I was surprised by your latest reviews, Chas. What happened to your usual insults? ;)

Anyways, this was clever and cute. And very...original (think Trey Brothers accent here), I doubt anyone else would have wagged Falling for the Falls and written about the solar system project, of all things. :P Nice job.
Everafterjunkie chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I LOVE it as always! Is it weird that I was humming the "I saw Mercury" song as I read this? lol! Loved the "Orangetopia" and "Blueland" thing. haha! And of COURSE the cute Channy text messaging at the end :D

"(PS: I will be updating Chad's blog soon, I promise!)"

WOOHOO! ... not that I've been bugging you about that or anything... :P
Geekquality chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
this is great! and so was FFTF but i agree how they just dropped the subject.. maybe itll be in part 2
UltimatelyDelightful chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
nice job on it ]
singstar29 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
You are the creator of my tuesday late night happiness moment. XP