Reviews for One, Two, Three
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
:( poor gale
Howlynn chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Really good glimpse into the other side - Great job and lived the way you gave 123 such a sinister feel for him - lovely.
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
D'accord! C'est tres bien! Vous etes tres intelligent!
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Amazing.

I usually have longer reviews, but this was just perfect.

Even though I'm Team Peeta.

This was perfection.
junbug24 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Here I am thinking I couldn't love you more... tsk tsk, I was wrong... I'm at a loss of words, it was amazing! That's really it, I don't want to beat around the bush...You. Are. Amazing. Thanks for the wonderful story!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Team Gale! :D I loved this! It must have been horrible for Gale to be watching the Games :( I can remember just thinking about him throughout actually xD Thankyou! This was brilliant and just how I can imagine he was :D xx
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
While I'm team peeta I really did like this!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love it! Even though I know what happens, reading it from Gale's POV made it just as intense! Amazing job!
Tennis Freak chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I absolutely love ur gale stories!

Team Gale all the way!
mockingjayde chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Haha! I loved this. I laughed everytime Gale said to "kill him." I'm really glad you did a fanfic of this scene, it never occured to me how her family felt! I could just picture her mom's expression, and poor little Prim. Well done. :)
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
So good. You captured Gale really well! I liked it a lot!
CareersFTW chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was fantastic, I could really feel the tension the whoole way through.

One criticism though sometimes I couldn't really tell if Gale was talking or thinking.

Apart from that...flawless!
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh I loved that! That was amazing! Great job!

-Mel
bitterindigo chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is great, I can really imagine Gale thinking all that. We all know he wouldn't care if Peeta died :p. Go KatnissGale!
Gorgonto chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
wow that was well awesome