Reviews for Te Amo Don't It Mean 'I Love You'
sTrAwbErRi009 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
sweet! .so. SWEET!
Que Quowle chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Que Quowle means Stay with me forever.
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hm... So I read the story, and I honestly did like it, but could you please clear this up for me? What does "Que Quowle" mean?

I get that "Nayeli" is "I love you", but what about the other one? Other than that, I like your story a lot, it's gentility and softness, and in a really bad simile, it reminds me of innocence and trust and all things gooey and soft, like a baby, or what I was originally going to say, a baby's skin. Ah, alas! I am not the most eloquent of people, but my main point is, I really like your story and it touches my heart in a way that most stories don't, but mainly just because they're too rushed and rough... Hm, that might just be because they're slash though...
Colossal Titan's Hoe chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
What's "Que Qwoule" mean? I heard it in New Moon and always wondered what it meant.

Great story. Had mr smiling the whole way through. Te amo is my favorite song by Rihanna currently. But it might change, like it does every week. Lol. Anyways, see ya!
Mallie chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is just beautiful.

I can see why Edward doesn't resist, can't resist really.

I like that he's not denying that he loves, loved, Bella. It's just that he realizes what he'd have with Jacob is so much more.
sirena chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
that was so amazing! i love this story is was really cute and sensual and had a undertone of angst and is totally up my alley! really good story keep up the good work! write more on this pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
it was beatfuil
mangagranatcat chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Nice work.
sue-love45 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
really good!why dont you make a sequel?