Reviews for Naruto Hurricane Alchemist
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
I will say that I liked the plot idea but I didn't like the writing so much. I won't say the writing was horrible I just didn't like the way you skipped two years of Naruto's life. However to each their own.
Take the good person test.
I am L with a death note chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
' The boy suddenly lost his enthusiasm and crossed his arms pouting' Don't you mean crossed his ARM? Hahahahaha-, too soon?
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Lol lets not sakuranaruto pairing...maybe one sided from sakura is fine..like how hinata was. naruto deserve another alchemist! He should join the alchemists n not stay in konoha. they gave him his arm, taught him many things, gave him a new life when he thought everything was over. altho konoha has some ppl, he was at least loved n respected by most if not all in the alchemist place.. n like fiona died too quickly...she should b like narutos first crush there hehe. and like..is lucas dead now? :/ update soon!
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Rinnala chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Neet start there - gave me a good impression on this story - I'm already looking forward to when he returns and I bet it'll be fun reading how they convince Ed to teach - of all thing ;-D
XxOneTrueEnigmaxX chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Nice story keep updating chapters, i really love the plot!
CruelAngelsTheisisGin chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
LOL But why SakuraxNaruto? Isn't there like a bunch of those already?
CruelAngelsTheisisGin chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
HELL YEAH! GO ROY!
SinWolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
very nicly done! ALL HAIL THE MINISKIRT ARMY!
OneBornInDarkness chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
is nxs, naruto x sasuke, or naruto x sakura?
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Great chapter, keep it up!
AmarantineOct.3'11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Is NxS Naruto/Sakura or Naruto/Sasuke?
PurplePantherOfDoom chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
i've always wondered, what does TBC mean? hmmm... reminds me of Teh Biju Club on ...
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Nice chapter, keep it up!
HatchetChu chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
God, I hate the elders. I wouldn't mind if someone killed them. (hint-hint wink-wink)