Reviews for Safe With You
like it

love it

adore it
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Where do i find myself a gardner like him? Nice story!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Very good! I am charmed with the history! Love her!

I am charmed with the lemon was hot!

Edward speaking dirtily was very hot!

Excellent the writing of the history!

*M*

proudmom21 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Really loved Gardenerward.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Haha, this is so very good. Loved when he went between her legs to get to the kids. And her reaction to when he rubs his cheek against her leg! Priceless! All the growling...good stuff. Thank you for sharing.
FeathersEverywhere chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Yeah, Um...I liked it, but I gotta go take a cold shower now. See ya!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
"I reached down and tugged on Edward's hair, which by the way was really soft, to try and get him to move back. Immediately his snarls and growls turned into a low purring sound and he rubbed the side of his face against my bare leg." I enjoyed this whole scene. Edward playing with Alec and Jane...growling...and then when Bella touched Edward he started purring. LOL! I loved Bella's panic.

Sweet one shot. Great characters and I liked how Bella was so affected by Edward, but just thought he was a man-whore. Oh and your Edward...gah! The scene where Bella first meets him and he pours water over his head! I really like how descriptive your writing is. Enjoyed!
bananasrgood chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
ahhh! soo, cute,hott,sexii

lovee

this was good!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
great story, thanks.
laura lou who chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Every Nanny's fantasy!

Every woman's fantasy, really. I really wish that more men possessed the qualities that Edward usually does.
Kamilla86 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Really good story!

Ive never read one-shots before, because I know I always want more. But after reading your halloween story, I just had to read this as well.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
loved it...:)
vvply01 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was the sweetest one-shot I've read!
fourbrats chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
What a great one shot, but it would be even better if it would be extended into a story. HINT!
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
aaaaaaawwwww this was cute! I would love it if you turned it into a longer chapter story,but then I guess I am just greedy.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »