Reviews for Safe With You
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
How is it that I hadn't read this oneshot before? It was awesome!
Moltz chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Bella is hilarious! Uproariously funny!

Look away! Look away from the man's crotch for heaven's sake! Did you have an aneurysm?

He's a player! Of course he is. That's why he was so nice to me. I'm fresh meat. Oh dear God, I'm fresh meat!

"Great ass," I breathed out.

Oh no! Think fast, Bella!

"A-azaleas!" I squeaked. "G-great azaleas."

Not only a very hawt sexy gradenward but also intelligent and tender. That's why it's called fantasy!
kezcullen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this is so sweet it should make my teeth ache but instead i am grinning like a fool and thinking, me too, me too.

this is why grown women read fanfiction.

thank you!
didi333 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
like it

love it

adore it
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Where do i find myself a gardner like him? Nice story!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Very good! I am charmed with the history! Love her!

I am charmed with the lemon was hot!

Edward speaking dirtily was very hot!

Excellent the writing of the history!

*M*

proudmom21 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Really loved Gardenerward.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Haha, this is so very good. Loved when he went between her legs to get to the kids. And her reaction to when he rubs his cheek against her leg! Priceless! All the growling...good stuff. Thank you for sharing.
FeathersEverywhere chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Yeah, Um...I liked it, but I gotta go take a cold shower now. See ya!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
"I reached down and tugged on Edward's hair, which by the way was really soft, to try and get him to move back. Immediately his snarls and growls turned into a low purring sound and he rubbed the side of his face against my bare leg." I enjoyed this whole scene. Edward playing with Alec and Jane...growling...and then when Bella touched Edward he started purring. LOL! I loved Bella's panic.

Sweet one shot. Great characters and I liked how Bella was so affected by Edward, but just thought he was a man-whore. Oh and your Edward...gah! The scene where Bella first meets him and he pours water over his head! I really like how descriptive your writing is. Enjoyed!
bananasrgood chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
ahhh! soo, cute,hott,sexii

lovee

this was good!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
great story, thanks.
laura lou who chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Every Nanny's fantasy!

Every woman's fantasy, really. I really wish that more men possessed the qualities that Edward usually does.
Kamilla86 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Really good story!

Ive never read one-shots before, because I know I always want more. But after reading your halloween story, I just had to read this as well.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/2/2010