Reviews for Safe With You
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ummmm...Hot Gardner Guy! Loved the lion game with the kids and Bella! Love the hot garden sexing even more LOL! Happy for Bella that he turned out not to be a man-whore after all!
stephsmith chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Just wanted to say love you and miss you and wish you well. And I really, really, wish I had found and read the original Taken before you took it down to re-write it. I know it'll be better this way, sigh...
celinewilliam chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very very nice story ! I loved it ! It made me laught with the lion's attack & shiver when they were in the meadow.
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love this one shot.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I Loved it! It was soo sweet! I loved how the kids weren't spoiled brads either! I Loved how they ended up together!
princessnerra chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Lovely story!
samanderson chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
a wonderful read it was writteIn very well
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Really cute. I love how you keep your one-shots short and sweet, but still manage to throw in a happily ever after.

I saw that your stories are on hiatus while you finish your thesis. Good luck. I look forward to your return to the world of fanfiction.
Ariana Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This one shot was awesome! Any mistakes that you might have made were overshadowed by your awesome author skills. Thank you for making my day.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
so good!
AManDuhh chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Loved it. Good job w/o a beta.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I loved this! You write the sexiest lemons and the best Edwards! )
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I couldn't tell it didn't have a Beta because it was that good. I loved it! D D
alexajaye chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was probably the cutest, hottest story I've ever read - well, since I started reading fan fiction!

I really enjoyed reading it.
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I love the lion game. Please can you tell me where to find a gardener like this...?
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »