Reviews for Writing Photo Prompt Challenge
Kimmydonn chapter 33 . 6/23/2011
I loved the mythic imagery in this one. You did such a good job. I'm a sucker for anything mystic/mythic. ;)
Kimmydonn chapter 32 . 6/23/2011
I love short and sweet. These two are fun even in a few words.
Kimmydonn chapter 31 . 5/6/2011
I still LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. :) The last line is perfect.
Kimmydonn chapter 30 . 5/6/2011
Sweet. Bringing her in from the cold. Lovely.
Kimmydonn chapter 29 . 5/6/2011
This was perfect at the time. I needed an escape from winter, too. It's nice now! :D
Kimmydonn chapter 27 . 5/6/2011
Yeah, but you came back with a man-meat bang! I still want my ticket to Boytoy Fantasyland, btw.
Kimmydonn chapter 26 . 5/6/2011
Heart breaking. I'm glad she was such a strong woman. Your italics didn't go through (just to let you know)
Kimmydonn chapter 25 . 5/6/2011
This one still makes me giggle snort.
Kimmydonn chapter 24 . 5/6/2011
Someone was busy. ;) Did you ever take any flack for this? I doubt it. Kinda neat reading it now after the weekend.
Kimmydonn chapter 21 . 2/3/2011
Seemed to take WAY too long for them to get to Italy. It's just Edward and Bella. Those two can't get it on to save their lives, I swear!
Kimmydonn chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
I am loving watching Cory and Holly put their relationship back together. I can't wait to see them take their next steps. :)
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
So happy to see the whole thing come together! Love it. Hard topic to deal with but done very well.

Crimsonella chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
I really liked this chap...really well written :)
Kimmydonn chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Ahhh fluffy goodness.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Awesome! What a great birthday present. Incidentally, if you need any other Photo Prompts beta'd quickly, just pop them my way. :D