Reviews for Elevator Revelations
weep for the empty chapter 11 . 11/10/2017
Wow! You write the team perfectly! You should make Reid list some facts that way it'll be more realistic! love what you wrote so far...I look forward to your next update! :)
iluvkittens29 chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
CRAWWWWLLLING INNN NMYYY thoughtsbecauseimhypedforthenextchapterokimagoreaditnowbye
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
to kis hotch plz
Spitfire303 chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
would you rather kiss jj or spencer?
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Brilliant chapter! I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
Tigger4eva97 chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Please continue this story I'm in love with it and I really want to see where you see it going
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
By the way, it's ditto, not dido. More than once means you need to learn it because it was not a typo.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
This has been single handedly one if the most entertaining and enjoyable fanfiction a I have EVER read! Why isn't it complete . So much greatness in 14 chapters... You did good
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
at that ending, I fist pumped so hard I actually punched myself in the face.

...My face hurts.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
please update soon!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
More Reid and JJ lovin, please!
Krisdahwolf0 chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Quote- "Ug, I don't know, you always hear about these diva actresses and all that crap. I could never do it. I'd be a horrible actress. Soccer, I know I can handle. Although, I've always wanted to be on a crime show..."

"Newsflash, Sweetheart," said Penelope. "We live in a crime show, pretty much. Just take a look around you." (Me: Oh Pen, you have no idea just HOW, RIGHT you are!)

"True, but it would be nice to know that it's fake you know?"

Me: 0_0 dun dUn DUN! THE FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN! AAAAAAH!
LucifersFavoriteFallenAngel chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
OK so 1. When you updating 2. Is this before Revelations
AAmandaR chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
More please! I am absolutely HOOKED!
purpleprincess1147 chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
I need moooore! Please! Update this wonderful story! I LOVE IT!