Reviews for Elevator Revelations
Please update
musme chapter 11 . 4/17
I like it
knightstar26 chapter 11 . 2/17
I really enjoyed reading this fic. It's honestly laugh out loud funny and also really touching as well. I hope you'll find your way back to this fic to continue it.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 3 . 1/23
I didn’t forget about this! I too love Spencer’s facts. They’re intriguing. Also, totally loved Garcia’s impression of Hotch.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 2 . 1/20
I’m loving it.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 1/20
Intriguing start. I’m in.
weep for the empty chapter 11 . 11/10/2017
Wow! You write the team perfectly! You should make Reid list some facts that way it'll be more realistic! love what you wrote so far...I look forward to your next update! :)
iluvkittens29 chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
CRAWWWWLLLING INNN NMYYY thoughtsbecauseimhypedforthenextchapterokimagoreaditnowbye
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
to kis hotch plz
Spitfire303 chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
would you rather kiss jj or spencer?
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Brilliant chapter! I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
Tigger4eva97 chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Please continue this story I'm in love with it and I really want to see where you see it going
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
By the way, it's ditto, not dido. More than once means you need to learn it because it was not a typo.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
This has been single handedly one if the most entertaining and enjoyable fanfiction a I have EVER read! Why isn't it complete . So much greatness in 14 chapters... You did good
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
at that ending, I fist pumped so hard I actually punched myself in the face.

...My face hurts.