Reviews for Distracted
Bell 1 chapter 34 . 2/1/2012
Glad to know you are doing better. Hope the medication continues to help.

I'm so sad about this chapter. I think Edward is upset, jealous, and confused because Bella didn't say "I love you" to him after he said it to her. Plus, he doesn't know how to handle it, maybe because he has never felt this way.

He is being childish though because he isn't taking into account their very touchy relationship and with Jacob being there as the reason why she didn't say it to him. Also he is not taking into consideration the fact that she was sick yesterday and he didn't even ask how she is.

Please fix it... :'(
Elleg chapter 34 . 2/1/2012
Yay you're back, and I didn't have to wait to long! Thanks for the shout out btw and letting me know my messaging was disabled. I had no idea and I'm trying to fix that. Oh EDWARD! He's so jealous and can't just tell her how he feels so that they can get past this misunderstanding. He needs to trust her more as well. After all the crap they've been through, I would expect more from him. He needs to act like the adult not the high school student! See you next update!
Julia-S77 chapter 33 . 1/26/2012
I hope bella is ok. There better not be any babies in there! Poor Edward was so worried, is he going to be bothered that name picked her up?

Julia-S77 chapter 32 . 1/26/2012
So Kate doesn't know. Hope bellas neighbours werent looking out their window at they moment or the police chief might be called home for a burgular.

Julia-S77 chapter 31 . 1/26/2012
Smut is never a bad thing! I don't think Kate knows who Edward is with just that he is with someone. Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 30 . 1/26/2012
Hopefully Edward has come to find bella. Can't cope with anymore drama! Quite sure Edward isn't going to be put off by a few dirty texts. I wonder what gossip Charlie has been hearing

Great chapter, loved it.
Julia-S77 chapter 29 . 1/26/2012
Oh dear Edward trying to do too much after his return to school. Good job bella is there to look after him!

Great chapter x
Julia-S77 chapter 28 . 1/24/2012
Loving the smut! The cock blocking not so much. Well bella didn't freak out at Edward going to college with her.

Great chapter xx
Julia-S77 chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
Loved the French lady from upstairs! Nice that they were learning new things about each other. Great chapter xx
Julia-S77 chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
Always love a bit of smut! Loved the nurses outfit.

Julia-S77 chapter 25 . 1/24/2012
They are so cute together! A sleep over sounds like a very good idea. Esme is so lovely worrying about them both and wanting to spend more time with bella.

Julia-S77 chapter 24 . 1/24/2012
So glad that everyone was ok. Carlisle and esme obviously know all about bella. Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 23 . 1/24/2012
Alice did wonderfully to distract James and remind bella about the hairspray. I hope poor Edward is going to be ok

Julia-S77 chapter 22 . 1/24/2012
So glad thry both confessed their love. Just when I thought bella was safe this happens! Where is Alice?

Julia-S77 chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
So glad that bella finally told someone. I was convinced James was going to jump out at some point and grab her. Great chapter xx
878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »