Reviews for Distracted
FinnMac chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
So Bella showed a little femme fatale. Good for her...but only this once! I like it better when Edward's in charge.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Woah, pulling the wool over Charlie's eyes. Tsk, tsk.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
He told his sister? Wow, just wow.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Rosalie sounds interesting. It sounds like I might like her!
FinnMac chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Your inner sumttyness is a-ok!
gigi9598 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Not good, this could turn out badly. Jealous Edward, frustrated Bella...
twidiehardlover814 chapter 36 . 9/2/2012
i absolutely love this story , although im slightly bothered that it hasnt been finsihed yet , but just know i will be here for the rest of the ride , as well as in some of your other stories .
SLKerouac chapter 36 . 8/2/2012
This story shows that Edward has fallen in love with Bella but he is inexperienced with a long term relationship. Bella is a student who fell in love with her teacher and there was a pull to him from the very beginning. The love that they have for each other has taken them through many difficulties and that they can not be open with their realtionship. Will they make it to the end of the school year? Who else will find out about their realtionship? Will their love withstand anything? They only have a few week to go but will they make it to the end? How long will this story be? Please continue updating and please finish!
venus081982 chapter 36 . 7/19/2012
Loved the chapter, definitely worth the wait, the lemon was HOT! Thank you! So sorry to hear RL has been so difficult for you. I hope it gets better for you soon. Looking forward to the next update. :)
almondgirl3 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
This was a really good chapter. Can't wait 'til the next where they'll all be at the Cullen residence no doubt. Should be interesting.
almondgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, that was hot.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
I love this story so much! Can't wait for a new chapter.
KristyJoanne chapter 36 . 7/2/2012
I Have Been Waiting For This For So Long! You've Made My Day! Im So Sorry About Your Loss...I Hope Things Get Better...x
Guest chapter 36 . 7/1/2012
i cant wait for th next one i UR STORY ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD :)
M
P.S IM MAKENZIE AND IF U NEEEEEEEEEEEEED ANY IDEAS EMAIL ME OR FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM PINKALISHIOUS OR BOTH!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 36 . 6/22/2012