Reviews for Distracted
Guest chapter 36 . 7/1/2012
i cant wait for th next one i UR STORY ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD :)
M
P.S IM MAKENZIE AND IF U NEEEEEEEEEEEEED ANY IDEAS EMAIL ME OR FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM PINKALISHIOUS OR BOTH!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
loved it :))
Julia-S77 chapter 36 . 6/16/2012
I am so sorry to hear about your great grand mother and real life bring so stressful lately.

Loved this very hot chapter, and the stretching banter in class. Xx
alexanya07 chapter 36 . 6/11/2012
Oh they are going to get caught soon. Glad you are back.
Soni's Angel chapter 36 . 5/22/2012
Hi Callie!

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sometimes RL just sucks and I sincerely hope that things start looking up for you soon. Thank you so much for taking the time to update and know that no matter how long it takes we will always be here waiting;P

Awesome update! Yeah you did deliver on the citrus and it was well worth the wait;P Edward and Bella are in deep and for the long haul and I do hope that they don't get busted before they are ready to go public. I love the growth and maturity that both are displaying by talking about their insecurities and handling it together. Waiting to see what happens next;)
Grace Lacey chapter 36 . 5/19/2012
gahhh i love them 3
alt-b chapter 36 . 5/19/2012
Aghh, I hope you wait until she graduates for someone to find out.

I don't want them getting caught!

But, they wouldn't have to hide anymore...

Hmm...it's bittersweet.

Love this story!
parkesy23 chapter 36 . 5/18/2012
Lol. Awesome awesome chapter. Love these two thanks
crazy-chick-4life chapter 36 . 5/18/2012
Love it
LoveRob chapter 36 . 5/18/2012
Bell 1 chapter 36 . 5/18/2012
Awwwww. I LOVED that sweet, fun, loving chapter...there are no words for how it made me feel. ;D

Sorry about your .

Sorry about your bad news lately.

You know I'm always here if you need to chat.
parkesy23 chapter 35 . 5/18/2012
Awesome Chapter. So glad he didn't leave her in the woods. Love it
parkesy23 chapter 34 . 5/18/2012
Awesome chapter. Loving it thanks
mommymac0508 chapter 36 . 5/17/2012
I loved it hot damn so Yummy and funny if they keep it up they are going to be in lots of trouble hehe update soon
MK543 chapter 36 . 5/17/2012
First, I am so sad to hear about your Gram's passing. Hang in there. Now this story: Edward's already in a lot of trouble where Bella's concerned! LOL These two have some happy times ahead if they can only fool the community for a few years, right? Hot stuff!
878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »