Reviews for Distracted
mommymac0508 chapter 36 . 5/17/2012
I loved it hot damn so Yummy and funny if they keep it up they are going to be in lots of trouble hehe update soon
MK543 chapter 36 . 5/17/2012
First, I am so sad to hear about your Gram's passing. Hang in there. Now this story: Edward's already in a lot of trouble where Bella's concerned! LOL These two have some happy times ahead if they can only fool the community for a few years, right? Hot stuff!
mrsvixter chapter 36 . 5/17/2012
fab as usual glad your back updating rl is shit sometimes love this fict looking forward to next chapter
Nameless001 chapter 36 . 5/17/2012
Nice chapter! I've waited for it for too long!I'm sorry to hear about your great grandmother :(
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
You know I voted for you, bb! I hope you win, too!

Your humility is commendable, but sweetie, let's face it...

there's a REASON I went all fan girl on you! LOL *rolls eyes*

You deserve the nomination, and while I can't claim to have

given it, I am certainly glad that someone did!

It was most DEFINITELY worth the wait! Even if I did have to

go back about 3 chapters and remind myself where we are! LOL

Flove you, hon!
princess07890 chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
Oh wow, that was amazing :) Loved it!
prettymomma128 chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
Great job. Thanks for the update. I hope that everything in your life gets better and you're able to write more because you do a great job. :)
xoitsme848ox chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
Yay you updated! Cute chapter
teambellaedward chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
Robstenvampgirl chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
I completely loved it!

Please please update soon!
edluver09 chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
I like Blake's poetry. A lot. I think this was a pretty awesome update!
cbzoo chapter 35 . 5/15/2012
before I start this, do you plan on finishing it?
Scarlett chapter 35 . 5/12/2012
I just can't get enough of this story, pure awesomeness! I really hope you'll finish this, it's always that the best stories aren't finished :c
Iersseltje chapter 35 . 5/9/2012
Read straight through this fic. Looking forward to your nest update.
KimiD chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
A bit of a panic attack there for a minute for Edward... fighting with himself, I think he's almost as big a mess as Bella is right now~! At least he's finally starting to man up to his mistakes, that's progress... owning his part of the dilemma. That's a step in the right direction, growing up somewhat.

Bella did what she would do with Em, sidling up to him when she's scared... I was thinking, don't you dare be a coward and leave her again to fend for herself, you promised you were there for her... then he got his head on straight, he was actually kind of cute, running around like chicken with its head cut off, lol. He made the right decision... he stayed, she needs him AND he admitted he was wrong, owned up to his mistakes to her face...

Great Writing,.,.