Reviews for Lonely Angel
tenrosefreak chapter 1 . 1/5
so good, ten is my doctor and always will be, so thx for this.
alright evans chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
that was beautiful. it brought tears to my eyes. KEEP WRITING!
Doctor who romance chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
You have a real gift for poetry. This is a very good poem in my opinion. Very descriptive, with undertones of loss and sadness, please continue!
Rowana Renee chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You, meu amigo, have a talent for poetry! That's like, perfect for him! And the rhyme scheme is lovely! *Adds to favourites* I love the golden wolf bit, that's AWESOME, and it was so clever the way you referred to Martha, hats off t'you! ;

(P.S. I'm somewhat obsessed with poetry, and don't praise it lightly, so you can be sure I'm not making those compliments up ;)
Daisy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
The best Dr. Who poem i've read so far, i especially like the last verse. Extremely well done.
kster chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
The 10th Doctor will ALWAYS be my Doctor, he has my heart completely and despite me enjoying Eleven (cause he is awesome!) and Nine being my second fave Doctor, nobody will ever be able to ever match Ten's amazing personality, sweetness, kindess, funniness, heart, power, compassion, strong will, sadness, longing and heart wrenching agony. It wasn't fair that he had to go through so much pain and watch so so many people die and lose all the people he cared about so dearly. This poem brought out the raw emotion in me and my fondness (and fangirl crush!) on the 10th Doctor. May he rest in peace and may he forever be remembered as the greatest incarnation of all time! (Praises 10th Doctor!)

Ten will always be the only Timelord for me!
Froggiecool chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I love it.
needtowrite chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was awesome! So sad! A great poem, you're really good at poetry! I would love to read the final draft!
bespectacledfanwarrior chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I totally agree with you. When 10th died a whole era and almost a culture died with him. Some of the storylines or writers may be better later on but no one else will be able to produce a character which is as beautiful and complexly layored as he was (you can tell I take this whole thing waaay too seriously). I like the part of your poem where you describe Martha as never really enough after Rose. I believe that if Donna had been his next companion he'd have healed quicker. Your poem is simple but shows how the Doctor got to be how he was very well. Good job, I enjoyed reading it.