Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
sakura.souen chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
i really enjoyed it! it was funny and really good! but how did they know where the cameras were? it was an original fanfic! damn sky Naruto!
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Ohhh that was so cute! I loved it
congrats
xo
Sami
raven rose 101 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I enjoyed reading this story! It was so funny and cute :3 :)
powerofmicrofibre chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
rtesfiedoiu dfoigbaiuebwsgrrat
Kaze and Kiba chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Oh, I'm glad you finished it. You should mark it 'complete' or some people won't read it, if they think it's incomplete-I have to admit, I almost didn't.

Tsunade was funny too-'leave'.

Sasuke was the perv, haha, Naruto totally had him going at the hotel.

Aww, cute ending, too. -luvs-

Thanks for the story,

K&K
Kaze and Kiba chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Naruto was funny. I like how fast paced it is so far.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Squee! What a mission! Oh man, I wanna read more but it looks like you gave this story up! No update in a year? or is it done? Darn! Go write some more. It's a fun fic.

Thanks for the story,

K&K
alayneni chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Great story.
Illusion chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
U need 2 write mor! Or another Sasuke and Sakura Fanfic! U R SO GOOD!

U R OARSUM!

Illusion
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Oh, Blossom...what a sweet ending! Poor Sasuke. He's reduced to insomnia before he figures out he loves Sakura! I love how you have him drop to the floor, head in his hands as he discovers this truth. And Naruto's reaction was perfect! So in-character. I laughed at Naruto flexing for Sakura on the way home, too!

So...everyone gets exactly what they wanted...who could ask for more, Blossom. Great job. Thanks for the wonderfully sweet story! Looking forward to your next SasuSaku!
armeriamaria chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Done! awww~~~ well that was good! hee! this last chap is funny too :)
Neko the kawatta cat chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
haha I love it! xD
shannaringan chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
this is one memorable story.
ninjahugs chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
This story was soooo beautifully crafted. You seem like a really good author. It's really good. I just started writing but I'm not as good as you. It was soooooo awesome...
Scanty chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Aww, I loved the ending. :) So cute.