Reviews for Salander and Blomkvist finally talk
Dani chapter 3 . 2/8
This was amazing. Exactly what I felt was missing at the end of the third book.
ladyloivissa chapter 3 . 1/3
Hi! Just thought I'd drop you a line and tell you I loved this little fic!I love the Millennium Trilogy but was disappointed with the lack of resolution between Lisbeth and Mikael so thanks for this little continuation really was what I'd hoped for at the end of the series :)
Bridgette chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I saw that you were looking for comments and critique. I'm not well versed in the world of fanfiction. I came looking for fan fiction only because the Millenium Trilogy ending with book three feels like blasphemy. I'm not sure I can survive in a world where it ends there lol.

Anyway though, my intentions were to find a fanfiction that was written in a way that I believe Stieg Larsson would that would tie up some loose ends particularly in Lisbeth and Mikael boths personal lives. I have read *headdesk* quite a lot of different absolutely awful fanfics now. This one isn't horrible in my opinion. I do not feel that Stieg Larsson would have written this scene out because I don't believe that Mikael would have exerted himself as he did in the first book with such dominance. I do find some of what you write to be plausible though and that alone makes it lightyears ahead of everything else I've read.

Overall I like it alright. I wills till be searching for the perfect ending that can let my obsession over these books fade away but I don't hate it. Some of the things you wrote and way that you wrote were kinda spot on. So I hope this is the kind of comments you were looking for and hopefully you won't be upset that I don't believe it's perfect. Thank you for writing it though!
Csilli chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Seriously needed this after finishing the trilogy. It was awesome. But...this piece was neccessary! Thank you,:)
lietomebaby chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
That was the ending I so desperately needed, thank you
Shelaughedandshecried chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Ok first off hi! You are an amazing writer!

I really felt i was reading the offical books, the language the tone the layout everything was perfect.

I only found this because i was looking to see if the trilogy actually had a space on fanfic and boy am i glad i did!

Thank so much for writing such a great story- it really has my imaginatio running once again.

Although i stupidly read this forgetting i had not finished the 3rd book so you have spurred me on to read the entire trilogy again ( and i can't refuse- they are my favourite books)

This is an amazing story and i hope you continue this story and many more! (:
Ahava247 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Bloody perfect. I kept waiting for someone to write a descent fanfic continuation of Blomqvist's and Lisbeth's unresolved romance. I felt I could never do it justice. Nice work, my friend.
dymontgo1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
This is how I thought the trilogy should have ended for sure. I love the idea of them together :)
rm chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Thank you! Just finished book 3 and was like WTF? Why don't they get together? And she's not in love with him anymore, just like you can flip an effing switch or something? This is how it should have ended. Thank you.
pennycocktail chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I always thought they seemed like they should be together...
kris chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
i love this story! I wish this was how it ended:D
Dr. T. Tam chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I loved this. It seemed dead on as far as characterization and the lengthy way that Bloomkvist uses very...'wordy' I suppose, sentences, and the way the conversation progressed and the way they expressed their feelings made perfect sense. It fit well. It felt like I was reading an actual continuation of the story. Very nice.
XBeth chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Oh my...

I can't express how happy I am for this one!

Very sweet.

Please, write more about Micke and Lisbeth!
shavra chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
ALALA SEQUEL! I'm in desperate need of a sequel!

I loved them together since Lisbeth's first mention in the first book and I was so. damn. disappointed. that since THE Stieg Larsson's dead, I will never see a happy ending between the two of them. Thanks for this!
Reader4Life123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I loved your take on the ending. I loved the Trilogy but thought the ending could have had more closure between Blomqvist and Salander. Wonderful writing and great job. Thank you for this!