Reviews for The Two in One in the Park
pauchacottle chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
this was awesome! it couldve been a #bones movie...
littleellie30 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
Fantastic story! All of the characters feel like they have popped out of the TV set! More Bones Multi chapter please! Stargate fics are fantastic as well btw! ;)
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
Great job - loved the points you made and your impressions of what got them to this point and eventually passed it. Thanks for your story!
NikkiR5 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Now this story had me quessing what is going to happen between Booth and Bones and let me say that was a really good ending to a sweet story . Great job!
the dud pistachio chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Just started this story and I really admire this version of Booth. He seems way more attune and secure with his understanding of his love for Brennan; how he recognizes she'll always be the one which I believe should have been written into the show (I'm rather sentimental and romantic-qualities I've regarded in Booth!). Along with this intriguing murder mystery I anticipate reading the rest of your story! Cheers!
James-Padfoot chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
For some bizarre reason, I've been hungry for Bones fic (probably thanks to its hiatus at the moment) and after sifting through the usual crap that is , your fic has come closest to EVERYONE's character and feels like it is part of the storyline rather than some contrived story someone wanted to tell. It feels like a missing episode. A crucial one, at that.

Absolutely brilliant writing, this is certainly the best so far. Funnily enough, I stumbled upon it while surfing through a random song on Youtube, and the author said it reminded them of this fic.

Thanks for a brilliant story, please do write more!
marceline19 chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
I really Like your story!
Tamarakv chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
Wow! I know I am super late to this party, and not completely sure if you will receive this review, but I had to let you know I absolutely loved it! I stumble upon bones around the same time you did, well into season five because of my husband and fell in love with it. I was impressed by ability to stay true to the characters and your overall ability as an author. Bravo on your first bones centered fan fic, and I can't wait to read your others as well as looking forward to what other gems season seven might inspire you.
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
You know, sometimes I really hate Bones. I mean Booth just poured his soul out to her and what does she do? She crushes!
caracoleta07 chapter 17 . 9/18/2011
Phew!

Well, you manage to make only put my laptop aside when I could no longer keep my eyes open and in the morning just pick it up instead of catching a few more zz’s until I read the whole thing. I was glued.

It only took me 2 days to go through it all and that was some well spent time.

I’ll be waiting for your next moment of inspiration regarding “Bones” Fanfic

Bye *-*
caracoleta07 chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
Oh good! When you do I’ll be here waiting for it then _
caracoleta07 chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
Oh how sweet. I’m sure your girls will sometime.

Now where’s that next chapter? Oh here ;)
caracoleta07 chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Aha! You rock

I lost my breath more than a couple of times reading this one. And now I’ll have the Bond Theme song playing in my head for the rest of this lol as the suspense keeps building up

Turns out it wasn’t two more straight hours after all. I really did get up for good then. Lunch time now!
caracoleta07 chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
Oh now you made me cry…

Oh this was just great, in character, romantic, splendid and everything.

You get my thumbs up!

Oh my Gosh! I just realized I spent three hours reading since I woke up, I gotta get up

PS- You might find strange that my comments are too close in time for me to read any chapters in between. I copied the entire story and as I read a chapter I immediately write a review. That I post later when I get a chance to be online

On second thought I might be just continue reading till lunch time. After all it will be only 2 hours until then and 3 have already flown by like nothing…
caracoleta07 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Yep, both my suspicions proved my right. Michael was Chris and B&B are in trouble.

And it is believable. You don’t have to worry on that department