Reviews for The Two in One in the Park
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 3/29
That was an amazing story. It had everything I love about reading FF. Very true to character. Absolutely loved it. Hoping there's more to read. Thanks for sharing.
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 3/29
Definitely dramatic, & so well done. And to top it off, we got B&B togetherness. That always makes me happy. As it turns out, they did get together in season 6 & it still works. We're finishing season 11 & getting abseason 12. Although the last season, it proves that they are as irresistable as a married couple with a family as they were all of those years trying to avoid it. Kudos to Bones, devoted fans & FF writers like you that believed it was possible.
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 3/29
OMG. The intensity. Your serial killer is insane. And he's hurting my babies. Our Jeffersonian trip need to pick up the pace!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 3/29
There was a nice touch of humor in this chapter. It helped getting through the seriousness of their situation. And Brennan's escape from the ropes not only made an impression on Booth, but her as well. And who doesn't love the King of the Lab?
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 3/29
I hate that they're in this predicament. And I hate what I'm about to state...but perhaps this or something similar is what they needed to confront their true feelings for one another. I know, shoot me for seeing the bright side here.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 3/29
Well crap. I figured this was what was going to happen. Booth was correct. He knew them all along. Excited to read on. You've got me on the edge of my seat here.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 3/29
So it's a possibility the killer knows who they are & why they're there? Another scary thought. This is getting so intense on many different levels.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 3/29
Loved the shared texts & their inner thoughts. You captured what I believe to be them. If they could just get past that. They are both having the same thoughts, they just need to verbalized them. Uhg these two.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/29
So they're on the killers radar now. Don't know if that's good or bad. It is scary! Actually these two are probably on everyone's radar, & don't even realize. Everyone can see that they truly belong together, even when they claim to be pretending. And it is beyond me how they were able to rein themselves in at the end! That was so hot!
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 3/29
I am so ready for this ride! B&B together in Vegas again...undercover...as a couple in love...getting married? Oh yeah, this out to be good.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/28
Booth figured out that this is indeed a serial killer case is & the victums he's claimed. Of course he did, cuz he's the best:) I love Cam. You captured her perfectly. And then the steaminess going on between my fave couple? I love the way you've captured Booth through his POV. Spot on. Brennan as well. I can see this playing out on screen.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 3/28
I loved this one, especially the end. Everything about these victums is hitting close to home. Booth sees it. Brennan has to. And although her responses anger him, he pulls back, afraid to scare her off, because he loves her ghost much.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 3/28
Well it's out there now. Sweets knows. He knows these two are deeply in love with one another. And he is correct. He sucks big time at match making. He should have never interfered when Booth knew he was in love with Brennan. That aside, the only event I question in this chapter is Booth leaving Brennan with Sweets. The one thing they maintained during these sessions was to have each other's backs. They faced these sessions as a united front. Otherwise, I think you nailed Sweets.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 3/28
Denise's description of her daughter & Nathan fit our couple to a T. And Booth knows Brennan so well. She is very empathetic despite the opposite vibe others receive from her. Love how he's adamant about not leaving & moving on.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 3/28
I loved this was them...very true to character. I love your version here, where Booth decides he couldn't move on no matter what. He will take her any way he can get her. He will continue to love her & only her, despite her claim that she can't love him back the way he deserves. Perfect.