Reviews for From The Ashes
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
Guess I still have a lot of work to do on myself 'cause I automatically expected Sekhmet to be reduced to ash...silly me to forget you can kill with kindness LOL!
Many thanks for what has been the most amazin' journey...one I won't soon forget!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Oooh, this chapter gave me chills...and HOPE!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
Okay...we're gonna NEED an outtake of Emmett's meetin' with Sa, which might or might not end up in a friendly wrestlin' match LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
I'm sure Benji is anxious to get to Hathor, as are they all, but it would be dangerous to go before endin' Sekhmet!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
Eeeep! Gonna have to read the next chapter through my fingers!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
Oooh, I can hardly wait for Sulpicia to feel his wrath when he finds out what she did to Carmen! Hell'n Bella won't get a chance to touch her if Eleazar has his way!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
Loved the ceremony...Alice certainly outdid herself! Esme's speech made me all misty and Jasper's was so Jasper LOL! Gonna have to hit YouTube in a few to immerse myself in NKC's wonderful music!
Edward can't read Sulpicia/Carmen's mind? That alone would send up warning rockets red glare!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
Oh, my! That dress sounds fabulous but what a horrible vision to plague her, especially not knowin' when, where, how, etc.! Good thing Bella's made of sterner stuff and won't let this ruin her special day!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
Evil bitch! Eleazar's gonna be so devastated!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Poor Jaru! At least Eleazar managed to escape Sulpicia *phew!*
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Well, that was way better and far more production than huntin' down Jake and Leah!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
With such a celestial portent, I do believe their short reprieve is over *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
So, no one, includin' the gods themselves, has the power to stop Sulpicia but Bella! Hmmm, hope that little tidbit of information doesn't go to her head!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
Awww, I want the Djinn to remember Hathor *poutyface!* Hope this Amun-Ra can do something about that!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Little-Red-Ride-Me-Good ROTFLMAO! Looks like Emmett is in for a little competition in the perv department *high five!*