Reviews for From The Ashes
bella0609 chapter 2 . 8/28
Well... at least she is on her way to Denali where Eleazar is. She is bound to find out a lot more about herself. I'm finding this story to be totally awesome!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/28
I'm sad for Alec, but Bella still has Eleazar since the Romanians are gone as well...
Who knew Aro wasn't the snake, but it was his wife!
BridieM chapter 4 . 3/24
Wow. and on another note...poor Edward. Just WOW. My command of the English language beggars belief. :D
BridieM chapter 3 . 3/24
Yes I see what you mean. I think I'll go have a shower now. ;) wonderful chapter.
BridieM chapter 2 . 3/24
Fascinating. Loved it. Thanks.
BridieM chapter 1 . 3/24
Fantastic start. It holds the promise of drama, suspense and machinations. Looking forward to reading more on the lives and loves of our favourite families.
ShellPaul chapter 23 . 1/22
Hello - I have only just found this website and subsequently, this wonderful story.
I have had an intense array of emotions as I read this (sometimes at work where I would cry or laugh out loud). I was facinated by all the information and facts you've woven into this story and now added you as my favourite and really hope that you continue to write stories that enlighten our lives.

Thank You so much and I shall now search youtube for the Pyramid Code

May you have a happy, healthy and long life so you can continue to spread joy to others!

Your belated reader - ShellPaul
mygooddog chapter 11 . 1/18
Is it your author licence about how RA was less powerful than his daughter Sulcipia ( Sekhmet) or is that part of the legend?
mygooddog chapter 4 . 1/17
Almost time
JustARead chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Smh
JustARead chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Hopefully he'll realize it's not Carmen
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2014