Reviews for From The Ashes
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 23 . 1/18
From 'Broken Doll', to 'From the Ashes', I have not been moved to tears by a story, more than I was feom these. You are such an extraordinary writer, I cannot express in enough words, the feelings I have right now. Amazing, absolute. Thank you for this work of art, and its predecessor. I cannot stop the tears, this touched me deeply.
LAB1 chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
This is all hard to wrap my head around. I think that I have everything now. At least enough to go forward. I was never one for studying ancient gods of the Egyptians.
LAB1 chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
I wish that I could see the house and especially the room! I can't even imagine the beauty!
LAB1 chapter 5 . 11/17/2017
Happy 300th review. So it seems that Sulpicia is the Forsaken and searching for the Source.
LAB1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2017
Bella is amazing and scary!
LAB1 chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
Well isn't she a ray of sunshine! Shudders!
LAB1 chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
This chapter is beautifully written, but I'm impatient for them to break out of their ice chrysalis.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
Haven't got a clue, hope to find out soon Please.
celajwhitney chapter 23 . 5/13/2017
great story, thanks for a wonderful escape to forks. iv'e been there, it's just as boring as described.
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
Guess I still have a lot of work to do on myself 'cause I automatically expected Sekhmet to be reduced to ash...silly me to forget you can kill with kindness LOL!
Many thanks for what has been the most amazin' journey...one I won't soon forget!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Oooh, this chapter gave me chills...and HOPE!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
Okay...we're gonna NEED an outtake of Emmett's meetin' with Sa, which might or might not end up in a friendly wrestlin' match LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
I'm sure Benji is anxious to get to Hathor, as are they all, but it would be dangerous to go before endin' Sekhmet!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
Eeeep! Gonna have to read the next chapter through my fingers!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
Oooh, I can hardly wait for Sulpicia to feel his wrath when he finds out what she did to Carmen! Hell'n Bella won't get a chance to touch her if Eleazar has his way!