Reviews for The Chick
Vonnie chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This was too funny. Morgan as the chick though? Lol
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
"The candy-kind and the me kind"

That will stay with me forever. XD Thank you for a hilarious fic.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Yes! Someone else sees it too! Why else would he wear tight pants and low cut shirts!
LyzeeAnne chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That was amazing! xD Ahh! Hilarious!
icys chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
u really should make a part 2 to this!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
How fluffy...How cute. A different picture of their relationship. A fun view! More of the same soon I hope but

ohhh I don't like that Reid was so blind even after the gifts etc makes him sound mean or not loving Morgan. Forget yes but when reminded say something..do something.
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
It's a good thing I'm home alone, because I'm laughing like a crazy person. Great fic!
Choice chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hilarious! My only wish is that there were more.
Spirit Of Soon To Be chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
YES! MORGANS THE CHICK! MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

i mean, good story, really funny
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OMG I just toally died at the end there! That was Frickin' awesome! _
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
omg im laughing so hard im crying. awesome
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! That was priceless! Great story! I totally looooooooved it! :D
snlover10 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I don't know why I never reviewed this before, but here goes-

I LOVE THIS! It is absolutely hilarious and super adorable. I especially liked how you made Morgan repeat everything Reid was saying, I could practically picture it in my head. Hahahaha.

''''Stop correcting me while I'm yelling at you!'''', this line cracked me up so much.

Sighh. This is such a fun read, and I also liked the girls and Rossi in this. Great job, I hope you write more, and totally faved! :)))
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Well I thought it wouldn't get any better after canine bodyguard ended, but you proved me wrong! Way to go...
AiyanaStone chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was fantastic! I loved it! Great work!

Cheers,