Reviews for Chaotic Accident
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I've read your story a couple of times before and I have to tell you that I just the way that you really bring the fatherly figure out of one of the most fiercest leaders of all of Perim and this story just gives me a really good feeling whenever I read it.
Wonderful job.

I hope that you have a great and blessed day!

God bless!
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
good story but a little weird
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Aw this was so sweet minus the battle scenes (which were awesome by the way)! I always wanted to see Chaor being nice to Kaz and this is exactly right, please write more whenever you can, 5 Stars all the way from me!
Cath the Simon Snow Fangirl chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
is god but you could make the same story but rather Maxxor and Tom?
Risuna-Phenix chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Hoo please write more is the girl Luna I bet it's Luna eee I love the way you wrote this!

Abby Panther chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
See that was cute. I hope you write more chaotic fanfic in the future.
amainage chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Arrgh those creepy lurker red eyes. Like how Kazz and Chaor are getting along.
Artgirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Well...I like the idea of a Chaor and Kaz father/son relationship but I have one rather big problem with the story. Chaor just wouldn't be this obvious about it.

Look the kind of father/son relationship I imagine is more subtle but at the same time obvious.

...that probably makes no sense but if you want to see what I'm talking about then check out the fanfiction for Fullmetal Alchemist called Gold from Lead. No better yet try Your Son. (also Fullmetal Alchemist both stories are by AutumnOwl) That's a perfect example of what I'm trying to get at AAAANNNDDD it's probably a good example for your story. Better yet I looked at your profile and you seem to like Fullmetal Alchemist. Bonus!

Other than that the story is pretty good other than what I just said. I hope I'm not coming across as mean.
Mrs. Bumblebee chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
More more more
Dark Predator Dragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I like this story. I like the father/son pairing better than a Kaz/Chaor pairing. Seems more realistic. Ya gotta wonder what the cream and the potion are gonna do to Kaz and Chaor, but what's a story without some suspence right. Can't wait till the next update. Later!
Ralyena Starrling chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I can't help but wonder just what that potion really was,but I have a good idea.