Reviews for Boomerang
SammySofi chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
very nice story! :) thanks
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I really enjoyed that this story didn't follow the series. It was interesting to see the differences. I really liked it!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love it!
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Jules, I love every story you write of QAF but this one have a special place in my heart...I love it, love seeing Justin confident and succesful, and Brian more open...this story is amazing and one that I will read again and again. Thanks !
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
love it!
Doni chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Lovely.
jumango chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
awesome :D how can this not have more reviews!
Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I've never read a story that picked up at point. I love it.
Toumies chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wah.

I love your fiction. I like the fact that Brian & Justin are together even if they didn't see each other for ten years.

May be, destiny.

Oh, you killed Mickey... I don't really miss him but I'm a bit sad for Brian.

It's weird to know that Ben and Emmet are in couple. ."

So, so.

Bye )
Bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
LOVED THIS STORY! So well done, refreshing, not overally angsty, happy ending - and a dead Mikey! Damn! It's like red wine and chocolate - just wonderful.
Alyse SaFyre chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You are just completely...seriously, there are no words for the magnificence(sp?) of your writing! My god! I absolutely loved it! I don't usually like stories where they were apart for so long but...This was very beautifully written! Although I am still working up the courage to read your other story: Morning...We'll see...Until then, I can't wait to read more of your Brian&Justin stories! Happy Writing Hun! Alyse
lulu chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Great story. I like it very much
sophie's mom chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
truly enjoyed justin in this story. so grown up and knowing exactly what he wanted and wouldn't settle for less. brian throwing all caution to the wind and going for what he wanted too.

great story.
Lovingsteve chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Another great story, Loved the idea that after ten years that the boys would still find their way back to each other.
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
that was really great. loved it. loved that they were always meant to be together, even if it took ten years for brian to realize it.