Reviews for Curried Favors
Biologs07 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
LOL gummy worms! I love those things! Anway, I really liked the story a lot!
skycutter chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Such an adorable little piece of fluff! You wrote the characters just right - I could hear their voices when I was reading the dialogue, and that's always a good thing! :D
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
LOL! Nice!

Murdock and his secret ingredients...

Just too cute. Love it!

~K
Mellow chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Haha, that's cute
Leaptad chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Cute! Loved how you picked up on the voices of the characters. Great writing
Ori1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I saw this movie last night after a really bad day and I am thrilled to see fanfic for the movie. Murdock was my favorite character and you have captured him well.
Impressed chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
All I have to say is BEAUTIFUL! I loved this drabble! I hope you'd consider writing more, you have a great talent.
TinAlice chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So...I love this. And I love you for writing this. And I loved the movie so much that I saw it three times. I confess that I've never actually seen the T.V series but when I saw the movie I feel in love with Murdock. And now I'm ridiculously obsessed with this fandom. Lol! Story of my life.

Anyway, thank you for writing this! )

~ TinAlice~
Darth Stitch chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You have no idea how glad I was to see that the first movie verse fic on was a DAMN good story. Part of the reason why I wanted to write A-Team movie fic was because I saw your fic up here and liked it so much.

And then Sushi gave me that Killer Plot Bunny. :)

Hope to see more movie-verse fic from you!

(And now, I have to read your original TV series fic...)
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Haha. Loved it! It's great to see a movieverse fic that stays completely true to the characters and the orignials at the same time. I loved the movie myself, and I can see that you must have enjoyed it as well. ;D I loved the idea of Murdock able to cook things on the fly and have that become one of B.A. doesn't pound on him. I love the dynamic between all of them here- great job!

Looks like another fave for you. :D

Keep it up!

~Captain Hilts.
AJHoward chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
What the heck - I haven't posted an official review for this yet? Whoops! ;-)

As always, a brilliant piece. The chemistry between Murdock and B.A. is a special one, in both universes! Glad to see the elaboration in the movie sense... mmm, toast points. :-D
nice A-Team fan fic chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really liked it, you should do another one for the a-team, there really arnt enough!
Blushing Cherry chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This movie release brought back my love for TAT. I used to watch it when I was a kid. Of course the movie can't take the place of the original, but I'm not ashamed to admit I liked the movie too. As for this story you've definitely got the voices if Murdock and B.A. down, especially Murdock. I'm so glad the movie included their friendship, because otherwise the one thing that really disappointed me about the movie was the lack of that family like structure/bond the characters have in the show. Sure they had Hannibal calling Face "kid", but I don't know...my favorite parts of the original was the father/son like relationship between Hannibal and Face and the brotherly bond between Murdock and Face. Since you have the voices so perfect I'm really hoping you'll be writing more movie fic. Especially maybe a fic centered around my two favs, Face and Murdock, and that way you can fill in the brotherliness that the movie failed to deliver. Maybe an angsty fic this time around ;-)
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
this was cute! I can see Murdock doing something like this. well done
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
PLEASE tell me you're planning on writing another A-Team movieverse fic! I'm a long time over-obsessive fan of the original tv show, and I'm actually surprised I like the movie as much as I do. The television show is still better, but I look at these two as different entities and appreciate both of them so much.

With the show, Face is by far my favorite(though I do like Murdock as well), but with this movie, I like Murdock and Face both equally, and dare I say, Murdock may edge Face out by a slight margin. It's hard to choose because I love both actors so much (been a fan of Bradley's since his Alias days and Sharlto since District 9). One thing the movie really didn't explore and play on like the show did, was the brotherly friendship Face and Murdock have; they did the Face-Hannibal bond and the Murdock-B.A. thing well, but none of the Murdock-Face bond. I know you mainly write humor (have read some of your fics for the show), but maybe you could write an angsty hurt/comfort fic where Murdock and Face are in some sort of trouble or something (sans the Jessica Biel character of course, because I found her character to be so useless. No offense if you liked her though).

Afterall, this fic was very well recieved, and I'm sure you know how much fanfic readers like to read about their favorite characters getting hurt lol! So a story like that would be extremely well recieved as well! Hope you've got something planned! Will be looking forward to something else from you!