Reviews for Starlit Skies
:-)
:-)
carla21 chapter 33 . 2/9
I have read both storys but not reviewed any becouse with any good story you cant stop and i want to tell you that this is one of the better fanfic that i have read good job.
SaphireFlame1 chapter 33 . 1/2
I have loved both your stories and I hope that you will maybe write another one soon :D
I'm looking forward to it!
AwaitTheRise chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
Absolutely stunning.
red chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
It's so beautiful, I'm going to a corner and dwell on it now.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/10/2014
Great job on the sequel. :) A great improvement from Moonlight. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
I knew it! Haha
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
You know, I think Narcissa is rooting for Dramione, and it will end that way for sure. I feel bad for Astoria.

I like this more than its prequel. The main reason is the improvement in writing style. While the plot of the prequel was interesting, it was not enough to get me into the story, because of how it was written. I cannot begin to recount how much I had to skim through unnecessary lines of dialogue, and how much I felt cheated when Hermione woke up to recount the events of the previous day.

Good job on this one so far.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/10/2014
I LOVED these two... I hate that it ends. Everything was perfect, exept one thing, it astoria, not asteria, but really it doesb't matter AT ALL.
padfoottomyprongs chapter 33 . 12/28/2013
I loved this story so much! Great job!
luvbukz chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
i love your story ive been following for a while :-P
couldthisbeadream chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
syhuhfhhfkkadfhhknfybubaiyufbaifb IM HONESTLY SO EXCITED YOU HAVE NO IDEA I MISS ALL MY HARRY FANFICS ASDFGHJKL; DO YOU HAVE TUMBLR WHATS YOUR URL IF YOU DO I HATE EVERYONE BUT I LOVE FICTIONAL THINGS BYE
Lisa chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
It's a good story. But it bugged me that you spelt Astoria wrong. It's Astoria not asteria.
hpfanfanatic321 chapter 32 . 10/16/2012
awww :) so cute! loved this story