Reviews for Starlit Skies
MessyBrownCurls chapter 33 . 8/29
Ever said I love your stories? Well I do! Thank you for sharing.
MessyBrownCurls chapter 21 . 8/29
whie reading this chapter I dont know why I keep on hoping that Anna's muggle boyfriend is not so muggle and he will show up
Tilty.bbb chapter 33 . 5/3
This was a great read. Well done
Dramione Lover chapter 24 . 4/12
I know that you wrote this a long time ago, and this 2nd story is much better than the first, but WHY WHY WHY did you write Astoria like Asteria? It's been driving me insane I'm not sure I can finish this story! This is something as a writer of fanfiction, you should at least know how to spell J.K. Rowling's characters names correctly!
Queen 0f Heartz chapter 33 . 3/27
Yay happy ending! A truly beautiful story I loved it all 66 chapters. Lastly, if anyone is hating on your stories the best thing to do is ignore them because those people were clearly idiots who didn't know what they were saying because you story is amazing
They stood there for like nine hours?!
Dhriti Ghoshal chapter 17 . 1/26
Ummmm...that rings a bell...somewhere I have seen the almost same incident...ummm let me see...where...where...where..? Ohh yessss! The one and only ...Pride and Prejudice...! Woww..!
MistressPenguin chapter 33 . 9/17/2015
amazing! I loved it
MistressPenguin chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
go you for standing up for yourself, it's a fan fiction site of course the writer is going to channel some authors in their works, as you pointed out p&p is no longer under copyright laws
MistressPenguin chapter 16 . 9/16/2015
was really hoping draco snuck off and kissed hermione
Guest chapter 33 . 4/5/2015
Guest chapter 33 . 2/26/2015
carla21 chapter 33 . 2/9/2015
I have read both storys but not reviewed any becouse with any good story you cant stop and i want to tell you that this is one of the better fanfic that i have read good job.
SaphireFlame1 chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
I have loved both your stories and I hope that you will maybe write another one soon :D
I'm looking forward to it!
AwaitTheRise chapter 33 . 12/8/2014