Reviews for I Will Do Anything For Love, But I Won't Do That
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thnx for XG story and thank U writing it after one of my fav songs ever :D
angelsinstead chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Xena just kissed Joxer? Wow! Really wasn't expecting that. I liked this very much. The bantering between Xena and Gabrielle was cute :-)
Korkyra chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I could really hear the song playing in the background...

Funny little piece. Poor Joxer, what a shock! Wonder what Gabrielle really said! Nice interaction between them.
Amends to the Living chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Somehow, I really don't think Joxer minded being used too much. Lovely little one-shot, the comedic timing is gold.
Heidi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I wasn't especting that lol, you really got me there. I liked the mistery of the little story, it made want more and I liked the unespected end. It was cute and innocent in a way, you really capture that side of their relationship. Keep those kind of stories I don't see them much. Good job XD.

I would only like to see what was it that Gabrielle was talking about, cause I can't get that out of my head!
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Very funny piece made me laugh. The interaction between both characters was really well done.
ArtemisMisteriosa chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hehe, funny.
Phineas Redux chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is hilarious! It captures so well the atmosphere of them having one of their quiet arguments together. The constant repeating of ‘You/I won’t do that!’ is so funny! I really laughed at it. And I also would love to know what Gabrielle actually meant? It’s a little story, but it’s perfect!
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Amusing, made me laugh... and makes me wonder what it was that Gabrielle meant... lol. Good work.