Reviews for Life Of Rockstars
Just Amazing! This fic is amazing! Please continue it
CalypsoCoast chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
great story! :) please continue
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Please tell me that you're going to continue this story! Its so good and I want to find out wha happens! Please update soon! I'll review to every single chapter from now! By the way I loved what happened to Hope! I hope to see a chapter soon! -_
awesomestdork chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Keep writing! Poor Hope I feel sorry for him lol I enjoy your stories they're so awesome!
Kaze Rei chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
D'awwwww :3 that was so sweet! They're lovely, and cute XD

Vanille's reaction was cuuuuuute XD ok I'm really going to repeat that word so you know :P hehe awesome, I'll read it all and you continue updating :3
XfoREVer2009x chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Ahhhh! Dont stop there please! Its getting god, I cant beleive Fang threw him into the crowd. o.0 Lol I love this Update PLEASE!
TakiToki chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Great update More onegai
Weiss Rose Schnee chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Lol poor Hope at the end of the chapter. It seems to sux to have his job. Aww Vanilles starting to have a crush on her childhood friend all over again. Its kinda cute how Fang makes her blush and all. Dont worry I dont think ive heard a song with Lyrics like that before. This was a great chapter. And I wouldnt mind if you added Lia..and perhaps you could always throw in a..certain serpent eyed goddess lol. You know who im talking about..um anyways you dont have to listen to me. Im eagerly awaiting yur next chapter to find out what really happened to poor Hopey xd.
TakiToki chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
good to have you back! update soon plz! XD
Weiss Rose Schnee chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Yea you updated at last! And no I didnt think this suxed. I loved Vanilles reaction to the room and the fact that she was warmly welcolmed. And haha Vanilles uncle lol. You thought Vanille wouldnt get a job but you were wrong! WRONG! This was very interesting to read. Im looking forward to the next chapter. And shame on Vanille to lie and lol Hope and him thinking Vanilles a witch and the others thinking she was a seductress...cute yes seductress no thats a certain OC of your lolz.. anyway plz continue...ive been waiting a long time for this to be honest..too long..xd.
langniappe chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
No update for about two months?

NO UPDATE FOR TWO MONTHS?

Normally I wouldn't bother with a story with spelling and grammar mistakes but I gave this one a chance.

AND IT'S SO SO GOOD!

You have to update because it's my birthday soon.

Everything is so so adorable and you've managed for the most part to keep everyone in character.

And and and the flashback was so adorable3

I'm in love with this
TakiToki chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
What? No more updates? :( C'mon you got a great story here... Looking forward for more!
SuNrIsEmAsSacRe chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
moaR pwease
Electra Red chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Oh what a cute story so far! :) I so don't know how she lost her memory of our poor vanille! Totally going to stick around to find out :) Anyways great update and I hope to see you soon with another awesome update! Thanks! :D
Oerba Yun Zafia chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
So we finally meet the band. Zafia was a bit harsh to Vanille but I can understand. Shes just being the younger sister looking out for her big sisters well being. Poor Hope being kinda abused by having to carry all those bags but hey he is a assistant. Nice flashback also. Anyway now that Fangs asked Vanille or rather declared her her own assitant i look forward to how the rest of the band will be affected by this and how theyll take having a extra hand around. Looks promising Kaisan and lol for the opening skit. I hope you get away from Lightning xd.