Reviews for Onyx and Emeralds
trueblue51 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
OMG! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORY! CAN YOU PLZ UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON! SO LIKE IS SASUKE AND SAKURA TOGETTHER? I WANNA NO SO PLZ UPDATE!XD
nikki114 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Ahhhhhhh! It's serious when I log in just to make a review! OMFG Emily! That last chapter! Ahhhhh! And you left a cliffy you terrible person you! The one suggestion I can think of for you to do is to mention the date in your authors notes.
It makes it easier for people to see how often you post so they can keep up with you better. AHHHHH it's so good I was yelling and everything.!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Nooooooo! Karin always ruins things. Sakura and Sasuke are gonna have to talk this out...I'm thinking they're gonna be yelling at each other. Haha. Please update soon!
bbarbie325 chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
i loved this chapter! i can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Love this. I can't even describe how much I am loving their relationship. So freakin cute! :) hahha. Please update soon!
(And for your cat's name...what about Romeo? XD)

Princess Muffinhead
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
You need to add a plot twist like salutary has a big brother and sasuke gets jealous or some thing like that
MissCreepyBear chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Who's dis MORIAH?! OnO GAARA ONLY LOVES HOSHI XD lawl, jk. That's my OC. I like your fanfic 3 It's getting GEWD
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Neko the kawatta cat chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Update soon! I love it! OwO
princess-dq chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awesome
princess-dq chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
awesome
TeenageCrisis chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
loved it..cant wait for more!
Crispy Gecko-Chan chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
duuuuude! this story is effing AWESOOOMEEE! keep writing! update soon!
armeriamaria chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
woot! nice~! well, can't wait for the next chapter! s~~~~~
kitty cullen chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
WOOT can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please.