Reviews for Tears
ericajane chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh man...wow! This is just absolutely awesome! Santana wasn't the only one who cried I couldn't help myself I did too. Thanks for so a wonderful story!
Selena chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I LOVED IT!
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Amazing. Wonderful. Perfect. I'm speachless.

-Katarina
ep1998 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is amazing! I loved it so much! I wish that this pairing would've happened on the show! Anyway, this was really awesome! It is written so well, and I love how Santana's character develops throughout it!

-Honor
Dessers chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really, really loved this. Matt/Santana is such hard pairing to find, and you've written them oh-so beautifully. I know what you meant, this did give a happy feeling. Gahh, this is just so awesome.
The Buried Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
So many tears. This story is so fucking beautiful, especially the ND parts. You did an amazing job!
easilyerased chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It's pretty freaking awesome. Okay, it's REALLY freaking awesome. I still haven't gotten over Matt leaving. Most stupid decision anyone could've made. You have every right to be proud of this, I love it.
egyouppt chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
okay so this is just beautiful. I love all the layers you give to Santana's character and her determination to be strong for him. Love.
PeaceLoveFreedom chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Absolutley beautiful. Inspired me to write a story D
magenwashere chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Yes, yes, yes, this stiry gave me a happy rush and a wonderful feeling! Excellent job! I've never read a Matt/Santana fic before, and I consider myself lucky to read yours first.

Amazing :D

XOXO magenwashere
JusttxJaycie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
.God. I cried. SO hard. I can't even begin to explain how much this made my day. It's so beautifully written. Thank you so much for writing this, its amazing.
Don'tThinkAllDay chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
amazing...that was AMAZING...omg like honestly...fantabulous! omg I luved it...lol (:
Elane217 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Speaking from experience as a girl who had to wait for her man to come back from Iraq, you did a good job glossing over the pain of waiting and missing. You did a great job creating chemistry for this non-trad couple. LOVED it!
that crazy little girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Uh, hi? Only the most amazingly written thing I've read in a long time. 3 Matt/Santana is an underrated pairing no one seems to explore. You've done a good job with them.
ModeratelySane chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was amazing. :))))))