Reviews for Leaf Blowers
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
im lost for words help me on dieing
Kurohane Ookami chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh GOD. I was laughing do hard I was crying. Bravo. Just, bravo.
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i was totally thinking of writing a story like this XD
Tannerdarko chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Very funny!
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh Tai...you and your ideas roflmao XD Nice work Tenshi! I was literally having a VERY CRAPPY day...this just made up for that. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
FillyKat chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh lord...talk about chaos ensuing. I have to try that sometime. This Tai character...sounds very interesting :3
Skull-16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
YOU. ARE. AWESOME.

I almost envy and feel sorry for Sam and Leo. (And does Leo have an Auto-guardian?)
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
LMAF this is awsome.
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
XD lol
FORD B chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was so beyond hilarious! The Prowl thing on the tarmac was the highlight in my opinion.
P Gwainbenn chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Poor Prowl it always knocks him out... *chuckel* the things Tay used to force poor Sam and Lea to obey, were hilourius. But why the hell did SAM went to a Halloween-Party dressed up as Halle Berrys Catwoman? Where did he get that outfit? Oh, how I wished, I could have seen that... The leatherdress-wearing-Sam ringing at a door and singing songs... LOL

Very well done!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
LOL leaf blowers and rollerblades are not a good combo...a funny combo but not a good one. I love this story!
xxjazz's girlxx chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
i love the rules tht tatyana made up and i love this first chapter.

i would love to see how you do other rules and look forward to reading another chapter cant wait! xD

keep it up
Gixxer Pilot chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I am currently at work, posting from my phone and too lazy to log in, but I had to review this like right now. Lol. You know Im a nerd.

Dude, is it so wrong that I kept hearing the Dukes of Hazzard General Lee horn when I read the end of the story? Because I totally did, and now Im walking around work humming Waylon Jennings. That was awesome, and it totally makes me want to see if I can mod a leafblower to make this work.

Hey, if some dude in Minnesota can make a Lazyboy mobile enough to get a DUI on it, the leafblower thing has to be feasible!

As always, wonderfully done and funny. Keep it up!

Gix
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
more please that was funny LOL I love it keep up the great work:D