Reviews for Killing Moon
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 2/28
Would've wanted to see Ted's reaction.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Jacob here after kiss is a bit sisy the real jacob even after bella hit him was confident and fighter ofcourse he was stupid he should let her go and save his heart :( meyer was so mean to jake
Ladydee1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I love this one shot fic. It's great that Jacob tells how he feels and leaves her no room to second guess herself. When Bella has to make difficult decision, that is when she chooses with her heart.

Well done love it hope I could have been a fly on the wall when she gave the ring back to to eddy boy lol.
rosegirl-17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
looove this one-shot please could you just consider making this into a story with a few more chapters? Please? :)
Darkgreenrain chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hey, thanks for sorting out the Twilight Saga once and for all !
pichon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Call me bias but what girl in their right mind wouldn't choose hot, sexy Jacob Black over a corpse? Obviously SM's Bella didn't go to Gran's funeral or she would have recognized what a corspe looks like! You used my favorite line from Eclipse... You can have me the way I am ‐ bad behavior included ‐ or not at all.
MiamiTrue chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nice. In my fantasy Jacob and Bella always live happily ever after!
YepItsMe chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is beautiful! I wish it wasn't a O/S. I wouldn't mind seeing how she deals with Edward and how they celebrate afterward. ;)
Zapphe chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is an excellent one shot. Jacob is sweet and boyishly charming. although it is short, it keeps the essence of the characters. The love scene is hot and sensual. I love this so much more than the other angst ridden stories. You always do a good job with Jake anyway and the Bella here is good and strong. I like it.
IRunWithWerewolves chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is probably the best Jacob and Bella one-shot I've ever read. Perfect in every way. PLEASE make a sequel or follow-up or something! I loved this so much. Thank you for sharing.
Kesmai chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Please consider continuing this if only for a few chapters. I would love to read your take on how Bella tells Edward. Plus I think when she gets back to Jacob after that then they will have quite a joyous reunion now he doesn't have that worry.
anonais chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great fic! Killing Moon is my favorite E&B tune. Your take on J&B was totally hot and great to read. I like your writing style. I'm looking forward to checking out more of your stories.

Thanks for writing!
tatiana chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
nice
MioneWriter007 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow that was beautiful! some of your readers over at JBNP said i just had to read your writing and OMG they were soooo right! i can't wait to read more of your work!
GoTeamJemward chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Continue! Please, This is like one of the best Jacob/Bella stories ever!