Reviews for My Mother, My Aunt
Engrprince chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I have not like the previous few chapters, but this one was very enjoyable and quite a gem. Thank you :)
Engrprince chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I am sorry this is too weird with the whole Snape thing.
Engrprince chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
This has been such a good story so far. Too bad you caused it to be so/so with the whole James ghost thing. I belive it takes away from your story.
Engrprince chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Great and it explained where Petunia is.
Engrprince chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I like the premise, but what happened to Petunia. Did Lily kill her?
Nemlie chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Loved it! Brilliant original idea. I look forward to reading more of your stories
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
yay
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Fun ending! :) Very cool about Harry, Hermione, and Ginny's connection that brought them together to kill the snake.

'...as he climbed onto Ginny who rushed out of the manor with Ginny.' Huh? Did he climb onto Hermione?
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Hermione changed into the amazing horse, she had decided to name Flaming Star. [Ginny's form is the horse; Hermione's is the golden eagle.]

I wonder if Ginny will be allowed to start school a year early? I'd hope so, given her advanced abilities.
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
From last chapter: "...just because you have a little problem doesn't mean you are a problem yourself" Love this line! :) I liked this chapter, and can't imagine what any lousy reviews were based on.

A new "trio"! I'm glad to see that Harry & Ginny have become such good friends. Too bad he & Ron won't be best mates, but I think it's cool that their trio now is Harry, Ginny, and Hermione. Very impressive displays of wandless/nonverbal magic by the kids! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Cool body-switching spell, and I really liked Lily's "personal ghost" - very romantic, in a creepy sort of way. :) Just curious about the name of Lily/Petunia's attorney...Mr. Connor? Cooper? Copper? I've seen it all of those ways.
Vyperr chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
You made one goof when you had Lilly and Petunia apparate from the ROR.

"Yes, Yes but don't take too long to see us again Lily" Filius said, she nodded before she took Petunia's hand and apparated back to Potter Manor.
lc1831 chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
What a great story, love the concept of the Golden Ones and their animagus forms. It's been over a year but I hope that some day you and Tes will come together again and conclude the story of the Golden Ones and their bonded ones in a sequel.
ForeverLily chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Yeeeeeesssssssss! I'm so happy that Vernon got what he deserved. Maybe I should pity him instead...
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Totally wonderful! I had a terrific Independence Day thank you very much!