Reviews for My Mother, My Aunt
TheEagerScribbler chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Yeeeeeesssssssss! I'm so happy that Vernon got what he deserved. Maybe I should pity him instead...
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Totally wonderful! I had a terrific Independence Day thank you very much!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Sounds like a good time was had by all. sigh But Sirius didn't find out that his brother turned his back on Old Mouldyshorts.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Wonderful! This is even better!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
As sad as it will be for James to leave it will be a good thing as well. Remus and Lily need to be alone to live their lives without Remus feeling that James is always looking over everything.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Truly excellent! Did Severus and Lily ever been friends again? Has Severus found a wife? I hope so. He needed love.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
The animagus potion? sigh Alicia and Lily need to marry those men.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I knew all four of those boys were in love with Lily as well as Severus. I am not surprised.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Way to go!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Maybe James did his own version of the spell. Excellent chapter. Loving chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Superbly excellent! I do hope Lily has a little chat with Minerva about following through on her good instincts and not following Dumbledore like a lemming. I also hope she has a chat more like a very coldly angry biting bitch letting him know he is an idiot, a fool and a stupid, interfering meddling, manipulative old man who needs to retire since he obvious is no longer capable of understanding what children need!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Ok So Tuney isn't upset with Lily. Hopefully Tuney gets to come out once in a while. Actually marrying Sirius would be the best thing for them all.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Excellent! Did lily not feel bad at just taking over her sister's body? She hurt her sister enough in life. Maybe not intentionally but she did it.
DestroyerDRT chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Has fred aholic started the sequel to this story?And are they still writing?
NvLgNr chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Nice. The story is so heart warming. You should write more for Harry Potter series. I have read many of your stories and I couldn't stop reading once I started. As they say, your stories are a page turner for me.
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »