Reviews for My Mother, My Aunt
mkeeg91 chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
well... I'm very happy Lily survived, but i feel that a great injustice was done to the most amazing couple ever... Lily marrying Lupin (even though he is a great guy) almost made me stop reading this...

Also, Harry turns into a man in his Amimagus form...? really? i know its written and nothing i say will change that, but like a noticed someone else wrote, a Phoenix would have been better.

everything else about the story I LOVED! :)

Both of u r to be commended for a job well done and I hope to see more in the future
JKArcanus chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Oh good she isn't dead! Just sharing...I'm curious if petunia ever gets to be in control, else she might resent having her body hijacked.
JKArcanus chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
So...she killed her sister? Harsh! Interesting though...onward.
TheKittyRin chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
This is awesome! Lovely story! :)

~Florence~
ROBERT-19588 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
I have always wondered why there were not more ghost in the Potter Vers.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
In the first part of the chapter Lily had a year to leave Petunia body, when Lily / Petunia went to hogwarts she said she only had four days left. What is the truth?
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I like this story so far.

What happend to Petunia?
Penny is wise chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
Pretty good story
Loves.Reading.11 chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Keep on writing more. I really liked that story
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
when will the sequel be out?
rileylunawolf chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
This story is totally awesome, and takes an old theme and puts major twists on it. Very well done!
god of all chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Lillian Scott chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
I love it but i hate Harrys other form id like his form to be a Phonix so he can change into anything!

I also think you should have Lily have twins a boy & a girl and name them Rjay Remus Lupin and Ivy Alicia Lupin

Lily & Petunia were both named form a flower along with their mom Rose

Ivy is a flower name
Ginny.QuinnTargaryen chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
wow, i just finished this,.

and its amazing!

i love the golden ones!

hahaha
loretta537 chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
this was good. please let us know when the sequel is out
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »