Reviews for My Mother, My Aunt
GinnyLover14 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Very interesting! I've only seen 1 other story like this one and it wasnt completed. Hopefully you'll be able to!
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Couldn't they tell Andromeda the truth? As for names, I suggest Lily/Petunia to be renamed Walburga (just to tease Sirius' Mum); Dudley to be renamed Rodney (no special reason); and Harry to be renamed Larry (just because I believe everyone would miss something so obvious). Please update. If Lily doesn't want a name that would be too weird for the Muggle world, I suggest Violet (who'd notice another flower in the family?).
hptrump chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Love the story. It flows really well. Maybe Lilly could get a live body that is brain dead and use a ritual that would allow her to inhabit the new body using tranfigration to change it if she had to. Definitely need a blood ritual/rite to make her blood mother to Harry. I like how you kept Petunia mind and soul in her body. Can't wait for more.
BARON2462 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Excellenht chapter very well written and entertaining please continue it.
hptrump chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hopefully Lilly can do human tranfiguration to change herself to look like the real Lilly. May be a blood ritual to make herself Harry's blood mother. Hate to see Lilly having to live as horse face. Waiting to see where you take us.
benperez31 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Another interesting story, from two great authors no less. That was a great start. I do wonder what spell she used. I thought she would transfer her consciousness into Harry. So she took over her sister's body. Where is Petunia? Not that I really care but just wondering. I look forward to another great story.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Please update. What happened to Petunia?
ep chapter 1 . 6/15/2010