Reviews for Pomp and Circumstance
Chikoshika101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
HE'S BONES! RATCHET IS BONES!
GateGhost chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It's either House or '09 Bones.

Loved it.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Talk about pomp and corcumstance, American graduation sound so strange! Also, 'graduating' from the equivalent of secondary school?
Regardless, the fic was good, fun to read.
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy (Trek '09 version)?

Great fic.
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
*incoherent babble of love*
Fishy-Ninja chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hahahaha My dad likes star trek to

I love it! Reminds me of my own grad. My mom and dad both cried! I remember trying to calm them down and stated that "Guys I'm graduating, not moving away!"

But that just show how much they care. :) Thanks! Fav

Got to love '09 Kirk. XD
Anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I was laughing so hard! Good story!
phirephox666 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Rachet is totally '09 Bones. Totally Bones. Ha. Epic. Great story by the way. Loved it.
Pamdizzle chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Tell me Ratchet wasn't there as "The Shat". lol.
Thoughts Of A Shadow chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was great! I've always wondered how Sam graduated-and i loved how you put Epps and Lennox in there-I feel like a lot of people skip out on them. And Ironhide was hilarious.

OH! RACHET!

He was Bones,wasn't he?

God I hope I'm right.

-Shadow
AutoBot Designation Crosswind chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was a great one-shot! I was a graduate of 2010. June 4th! It's been a year, its insane. I wasn't all that excited for graduation oddly enough, didn't have grad fever or anything. Even while we were sitting there as the rows were called up. I wish Ironhide was at my graduation though! There weren't very many people there that I knew that clapped for me, it was kind of silent and I was at the back even! lol. Most of us were kind of subdued about Grad though cause a kid we all knew had died in an accident three months before we graduated. The gift idea from Bee was really sweet. I liked that. Good job!
Polish chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
HA! I GRADUTATED IN THE SPRING/SUMMER OF '07! Just when this movie came out! no really I graduated Highschool in 2007, oh man I love my year! You had me rolling with this fic, my last name starts with a k, so it wasnt too long, it was just having to wait and then get it over with that made us all nervous. Also, I had to do the line from Kingdom Hearts 2, Saix's line Kingdom Hearts where is my heart? yeah that one, cuz, it was a full moon when we finally got out of there. You did a great job on this fic! I loved it!
DarkFeyLady chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Is Ratchet 'Bones' Leonard Mc'Coy? OMG Fan girl scream.
Httw chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I was laughing, literally out loud. :)

I imagine that Ratchet looked a lot like House here... Yeah, honestly if that's not who he looks like I'll be a little shocked.
CameoRuby chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh my gosh, best Transformers story I've ever read AND one of the best one-shots I've ever read! Seriously, you wrote this so well! I love how you wrote the characters - very awesomely done!

Haha and it will probably be a much more boring graduation for me - no soldiers/transformer holograms shouting the roof off the auditorium!

best story ever!