Reviews for Pomp and Circumstance
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Ratchet is Bones isn't he?
nightfuryperson chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Is Ratchet Bones?
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
... Ratchet was Bones wasn't he? I loved this fic! I can soo see this happening!
kirara the great chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
i have class of 2017 i still have a long ways to go
Chikoshika101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
HE'S BONES! RATCHET IS BONES!
GateGhost chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It's either House or '09 Bones.

Loved it.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Talk about pomp and corcumstance, American graduation sound so strange! Also, 'graduating' from the equivalent of secondary school?
Regardless, the fic was good, fun to read.
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy (Trek '09 version)?

Great fic.
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
*incoherent babble of love*
Fishy-Ninja chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hahahaha My dad likes star trek to

I love it! Reminds me of my own grad. My mom and dad both cried! I remember trying to calm them down and stated that "Guys I'm graduating, not moving away!"

But that just show how much they care. :) Thanks! Fav

Got to love '09 Kirk. XD
Anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I was laughing so hard! Good story!
phirephox666 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Rachet is totally '09 Bones. Totally Bones. Ha. Epic. Great story by the way. Loved it.
Pamdizzle chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Tell me Ratchet wasn't there as "The Shat". lol.
Thoughts Of A Shadow chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was great! I've always wondered how Sam graduated-and i loved how you put Epps and Lennox in there-I feel like a lot of people skip out on them. And Ironhide was hilarious.

OH! RACHET!

He was Bones,wasn't he?

God I hope I'm right.

-Shadow
AutoBot Designation Crosswind chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was a great one-shot! I was a graduate of 2010. June 4th! It's been a year, its insane. I wasn't all that excited for graduation oddly enough, didn't have grad fever or anything. Even while we were sitting there as the rows were called up. I wish Ironhide was at my graduation though! There weren't very many people there that I knew that clapped for me, it was kind of silent and I was at the back even! lol. Most of us were kind of subdued about Grad though cause a kid we all knew had died in an accident three months before we graduated. The gift idea from Bee was really sweet. I liked that. Good job!