Reviews for A New Harry
Meja The Grymma chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
Oh dear, I hope you're alright. Well you're obviously not alright since you have a broken arm, but you know what I mean (hopefully :0)
And i sincere no one elwe was in the crash and, if there were, that they made it out alive and not hurt.
I must say this is a great story and your an amazing writer. No need to be sorry. you need to take care.
LOVE FROM SWEEDEN 3
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
There is no Harry x fleur in this story! What the hell!
honore chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Happy healing write more soon, Thanks
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
This story is really great! Get better soon!
Life-In-Gray chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
I am absolutely loving this story, i would think you the greatest person in the world if you were to continue it!
grimmich chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
if he is the height of a 15 or 16 year old as a 21 year old and won't get any taller then what happened to the damn growth spurt? he would have reached that height eventually anyways
grimmich chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
yeah you definitely need to make him smarter if it took him that long to even get close to what Nicholas was trying to get at...
grimmich chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
ummm maybe you should make harry a bit smarter because everyone seems to think he is stupid so far...
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
your not going to leave him looking like that are you? please say no! he has to go through enough already, why make it harder on the poor lad!?
Chairman LoneStar chapter 14 . 8/20/2012
I hope your arm was able to heal and that you'll be able to come back to writing this story, because it's a very good one.
Polemarch chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Like the plot
kelwin chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Hi good fic. i like it and would be interested in reading the rest of it sometime.
Anitajane chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
how are you doing is your arm better now? I hope you are compleatly recovered now
Sciber Dude chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
I hope u get better soon! And come back to finish this story :P
N Flamel chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
Sorry to hear about your car accident and broken arm, even though it's almost five months since it occurred. I hope you're doing well and that close to, if not completely, recovered.

Your story has been very entertaining thus far, especially the monologue from Nicolas about his life, so I hope you'll be able to return to your writing soon.

Best, Nicolas