Reviews for Before I Leave
Wattagirl chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I loved the chapter! Awesome work!
Quirkista chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Great introductory chapter. I really enjoyed it and I have high hopes for the rest of the fic :-D
ChinchillaMad chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
amazing story! please continue!
Peace and Blessings chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
i think you should do how she feels its bad luck that sbe going to New York
Flaming Eagle chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I don't know, i guess at lunch Jinx could be all bummed out and

Charlie drops by and she either ends up blowing up and storming off or he apologizes. Just a thought, i guess.

Paigeeykins chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
you should do one about just before she leaves, when that guy (sorry, can't remeber his name) was stalking her ]
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
That was really good. I know u haven't updated this story in a year but I really want to read more!
BBFlute chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
i really like this story! thanks for sharing it!
Enigma Force chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I read Jynx so long ago but this just brings back memories for me...well it wasn't that long ago. I really like what's going on here, long streams of bad luck incidents and a perky best friend who doesn't seem to quite get it. I can't wait to read more.

Keep Writting,

EF
Lady Hawk Wind chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Add more to the story please, i really liked it. And i love the way how you named her Jinx and she has a lot of bad luck, though i'm sure that was the point.
bibliotaku748 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Wow Jean really does have bad luck. Update soon!
StaceyB88 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Wow, they were both really good. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. Maybe, if you make another chapter, lengthen it a little bit more than these :) Well done!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
So I must confess I've never read Jinx, although I think I almost did at one point, and then I lost the book and never bothered to buy a new one ;)

I like that this piece is lighter than your other two - you get a real note of humour into it and I just loved Jinx's opinion about Lilly and her saab. I know someone just like that!

What I love about your writing is that you make your characters really tangible and 3D, not just like walking-talking-cardboard-cut-outs. It's really refreshing and an absolute delight to read. So write more, y'hear?